Add Reply
New Poll

come one, come all, funko's request thread
funko
 Posted: Oct 18 2016, 02:58 PM

CODENAME:Death

MUTATION:Butts

PLAYED-BY:funko

so i'm bored and i thought 'fuck it, usually on sites i'll make a graphic request thread within the first week of my being around so let's do one within the first six months' and here we are.

best examples of my shit is on my accounts or in my character board. at the moment, jameson and ultron are probably the best ones but george's shows my determination to make shit look good. i coloured in b&w images for that one.

just lemme know the following information:
what you want. signature? avatar? both? both and a smaller image? both and the smaller image is a gif?
character's name.
face claim's name.
any colours you want me to focus on - you're free to leave this out
any words you want including the character's name. if you don't note any down, it'll be blank and i will not double check
any specific pictures. if you want me to use a certain source (film, photoshoot, tv show, music video, etc. and so forth) or specific pictures, lemme know or link me.
anything else! this can be feel, suggestions of extra little bits to use - i've done creepy as shit stuff from someone saying they wanted something for their doll manipulating character, or just extra information about your character for that personalised feel.

i have literally four rules
1) no nagging. if i don't let you know i've seen the request, point it out. since i'm the petty sort, however, once that 'seen this' post is down, i will take longer if you keep reminding me. once every three days is fine.
2) no asking multiple people. it'll waste someone's time and i'll be damned if it'll be mine.
3) i will not look for pictures if your face claim has an extreme amount of nsfw images. if you chose your face claim because they have hundreds to thousands of pictures with either no clothes on or very few clothes on, have fun looking for images 'cause i'm not doing it.
4) do not ask for all your characters at once. this has happened on sites before and it turns graphics making into a chore. i do this shit to relax and make pretty pictures, not have a job. if you do this, i'm saying 'no'. also don't ask for one or more of your characters once i've done each request. give me a break otherwise, again, it feels like a chore and i lose interest.

i always reserve the right to turn down any request for whatever reason and will refuse to do ones i've turned down before.

This post has been edited by funko: Dec 16 2016, 01:12 AM

--------------------
user posted image

avatar and signature textures are from the lights texture pack 1 by psdisney on tumblr
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Oct 25 2016, 07:25 PM

CODENAME:N/A

MUTATION:N/A

PLAYED-BY:Gavin

I've been needing an avatar for Bobby Drake for awhile - I'm not picky on anything other then it being the movie face claim.
PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
funko
 Posted: Oct 25 2016, 10:28 PM

Chris

what you want. signature? avatar? both? both and a smaller image? both and the smaller image is a gif?
character's name.
face claim's name.
any words you want including the character's name. if you don't note any down, it'll be blank and i will not double check
any specific pictures. if you want me to use a certain source (film, photoshoot, tv show, music video, etc. and so forth) or specific pictures, lemme know or link me.
anything else! this can be feel, suggestions of extra little bits to use - i've done creepy as shit stuff from someone saying they wanted something for their doll manipulating character, or just extra information about your character for that personalised feel.

buddy, hun, dude, love, darling
i can't do shit all without the fc name and hell if i'm going to go looking for it since i'm not the one who wants a thing.
you want a thing, you gotta gimme the name, exact same as everyone else.

This post has been edited by funko: Oct 25 2016, 10:31 PM
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Oct 26 2016, 05:37 AM

QUOTE (funko @ Oct 25 2016, 06:28 PM)
Chris

character's name.
face claim's name.

buddy, hun, dude, love, darling
i can't do shit all without the fc name and hell if i'm going to go looking for it since i'm not the one who wants a thing.
you want a thing, you gotta gimme the name, exact same as everyone else.

Shawn Ashmore.

PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
funko
 Posted: Nov 1 2016, 04:23 PM

This might take a while - maybe like two months maybe more I'm really not sure because I just don't have the concentration to do this.

This is still open to requests though because others probably won't take so long. <3
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Nov 1 2016, 07:22 PM

QUOTE (funko @ Nov 1 2016, 12:23 PM)
This might take a while - maybe like two months maybe more I'm really not sure because I just don't have the concentration to do this.

This is still open to requests though because others probably won't take so long. <3

It sucks that there are no images online that are the right size.
PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
funko
 Posted: Nov 18 2016, 02:04 PM

yeh ain't it just
PM
^
funko
 Posted: Nov 18 2016, 03:07 PM

GRAPHICS FOR Chris AWAITING PICK-UP
so i got this done sooner than i expected to. hope this is okay and if you have any more requests, feel free to come back with them.

user posted image

CODE
https://66.media.tumblr.com/2666af9ec23e40e5d675797bc39a1a65/tumblr_inline_oguqbpRXc81ssfitf_540.png

texture credit: texture 443 by sirius_sdz on dA.

This post has been edited by funko: Nov 18 2016, 03:09 PM
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Nov 18 2016, 03:11 PM

QUOTE (funko @ Nov 18 2016, 11:07 AM)
GRAPHICS FOR Chris AWAITING PICK-UP
so i got this done sooner than i expected to. hope this is okay and if you have any more requests, feel free to come back with them.

user posted image

CODE
https://66.media.tumblr.com/2666af9ec23e40e5d675797bc39a1a65/tumblr_inline_oguqbpRXc81ssfitf_540.png

texture credit: texture 443 by sirius_sdz on dA.

Thank you very much.
PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
funko
 Posted: Nov 18 2016, 03:11 PM

anytime
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

custom skin by duchess of duchesscodes exclusively for x-men:atc
resource sites
Distant Fantasies RPG-D RP Lovers Shadowplay RPG Initiative RPGfix
static affiliates
The Arrow FLAWED GENETICS Crusader Citadel X-Men/Avengers Roleplay X-Men Witchchraft ideal world Heaven & Hell Supernatural Dead Angels of Gotham We Are Warriors 1FC Civil Requiem Age of Heroes

scrolling affiliates

WONT BACK DOWN OOTA OHaV Moorland Manor  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Warlands

toggle cbox