Banner Image

Updates

We are currently covering a timeline of October 1st - December 20th. We do not add years so that the characters can remain the same age for as long as the players want.

Welcome to X-Men After the Chaos!

We are an AU Movie game set 7 years after X 3 where only X-Men 1, 2, and loosely 3 are canon.

It has been seven years since the humans tried to cure the mutant gene like it was a virus. The mutants survived and so has the world. Life has gone on. Relationships forged, enemies became allies, and new heroes were created. Still there has never really been any peace and there is always fear and Chaos. Mutants tossed away by society are disappearing all of the US, entire colonies gone over night without a trace. Is this just the beginning of the act the Government is trying to pass against the mutants or is something else going on?

Add Reply

Early Morning
Miquel Hoffman
Oct 4 2017, 12:38 PM
played by who is
   0 posts            Unregistered     
   years old            
It was early in the morning around 5 o'clock when Miquel couldn't sleep anymore. The sun was still trying to get up in the sky as he looked out of the window. Miquel has been at the school for years now, trying to control the nature. He could do many things, grow flowers and all that but the bigger stuff like making trees fight for him was still tough. He could control them, but it would drain his energy making him a target to get attacked. He was better in defending and Miquel always walked with a staff made of wood, to at least have some nature around him. Looking outside again, he stood up as he grabbed his staff to walk out of his room.

Heading through the corridors of the school, making sure he wasn't going to wake anyone up. He hated to wake people up, just because he didn't sleep. So as soft and quickly as he could, he headed outside as he took a deep breath. It was great to be around nature and the fresh smell of it. Today he was going to do the Back yard. Making sure that was perfectly in shape and the beautiful garden to have some relaxing there.

So heading to the garden there he looked at the many different flowers that were there. There was one baby flower as he grabbed it. "It is time for you to grow my dear." he said as he petted the flower. He then closed his eyes as he focused his power on the flower to make it grow. "You are ready now to continue your life." he said as he then heard footsteps. He grabbed his staff in his hand ready to attack. He couldn't think there was a staff or student awake, so that meant it was a stranger. Ready to attack he waited for the footsteps to come closer.

Early Morning
TAG;; Open || NOTES;; notes here

This post has been edited by Miquel Hoffman: Oct 4 2017, 01:23 PM
Piotr Rasputin
Oct 5 2017, 08:14 AM
played by who is
   years old            
Who: Piotr
With: Miquel
Where: XM/Backyard
When: Wed Oct 4, 2017/Early morning

Piotr adjusted the easel and canvas under his arm as he walked down the back lawn toward the boat house. It was very early, just before sunrise, so he had been very quiet in leaving the house so as not to wake anyone. He spotted one of the newer faculty members, who spun around, alert and ready, raising a wooden staff.

“Calm yourself, tovarisch,” Peter said, his Russian accent ready. “No one will attack you here. Good morning,” he greeted with a nod of his head since his hands were mostly full. The big Russian towered over the other man, wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt over a white t-shirt, canvas, easel, paints, brushes, and a thermos of coffee tucked under his massive, bulging arms.

Miquel Hoffman

KN
Miquel Hoffman
Oct 6 2017, 01:28 PM
played by who is
   years old            
The few heavy steps came closer to him as he turned around ready to smack that person, but as soon as he turned around he heard the Russian accent of his fellow faculty member.

It was non other then Piotr Rasputin who was standing in front of him with his easel, canvas and some coffee under his arm. He greeted him as Miquel gave smile, lowering his wooden staff. "Excuse me for almost hitting you my friend." Miquel said. "I wouldn't think someone was going to be awake around this time. Good morning." Miquel said as he gave a smile to man.

"So what are you doing around this on godly hour, other then going to paint something. he said as he pointed to the easel, canvas, paint and other equipment he was wearing. "Need any help with it?" he asked.

Early Morning
TAG;; Piotr Rasputin|| NOTES;; Nudge for changes
Piotr Rasputin
Oct 10 2017, 07:58 AM
played by who is
   years old            

Piotr smiled at Miquel. “It is nothing,” he said, accepting the apology. “This is when the sun rises, so if you wish to paint it, one must rise early,” he told the other man with a chuckle. “If you wish, you may help. I was going down to the docks.” He nodded to the wooden dock that stretched beside the boathouse. “And what are you doing up so early?” he asked, handing the easel over to Miquel to carry.

Miquel Hoffman

KN
Miquel Hoffman
Oct 11 2017, 12:42 PM
played by who is
   years old            
The apology was accepted by the tall man in front of him. Piotr was a great colleague to work with, and especially since he was Russian. They didn't seem to have a grudge against people. All he did was a misunderstanding and it came out as a friendly sorry, that he accepted. So having that was nice.

"You are always one of those people that I didn't see as a painter, but it does give a relaxing thing over the place. Once you see the rising sun." he said as he grinned. He grabbed the easel as he took it over from Piotr and heading over to the boathouse he pointed at. "I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go take care of the flowers. They could use the love." he said as he smiled. He then headed over to the boathouse as he put the easel down. "The perfect spot." he said smiling to Piotr.

Early Morning
Piotr Rasputin
Oct 19 2017, 10:01 PM
played by who is
   years old            

“Da,” Piotr agreed, setting down his supplies, including a folding canvas camp stool. “Is perfect. The flowers looked nice, though is late in season,” the Russian reminded. “Is it good for them to be blooming like that?” He started to set his things up the way he liked them. “It will be nice, with the leaves starting to change,” he said, indicating the line of trees across the lake, under where the sun was rising.

Miquel Hoffman

KN
Miquel Hoffman
Oct 22 2017, 10:11 AM
played by who is
   years old            
Miquel looked at the man as he spoke. He looked at Piotr and gave a nod at him. "The flowers will be perfect this year. No worries about them blooming this late." he said as he heard what he said. "AS soon as the autumn comes rushing in, the flowers will survive. I will make sure of that." he said giving a soft smile to the Russian. As soon as the sun started to get up, the area became an orange colored area. Giving it a lovely touch to the environment. Miquel leaned on his staff as he waited for Piotr to paint away the picture.
Early Morning
Piotr Rasputin
Oct 23 2017, 07:26 AM
played by who is
   years old            

Piotr chuckled. “Even when we are under a foot of snow?” he asked Miquel. “Flowers need to rest, too.” He set to work. He had already sketched out the tree line and lakeshore with pencil. Now he mixed colors, and was soon painting quickly in silence as Miquel stood on, watching.

Peter painted for about an hour before the sun was too high to really call a sunrise any longer. The piece was a bit more impressionistic, given the speed with which he’d had to work, but he could fill in more later. Peter stood back to critically assess if it was worth it.

Miquel Hoffman

KN
Nov 15 2017, 04:05 PM
played by Gavin who is Online
   579 posts      Admin      Site Owner     
   34 years old       N/A       N/A
Piotr is no longer in the game. This is open.
Nov 17 2017, 01:40 PM
   161 posts      X-Men      The Gentlest Storm      Weather Manipulation
   32 years old       Storm       KOTA EBERHARDT
Ororo threw the balcony doors to her attic room open and stepped out. It felt really good. She stretched and glanced around, watching the sun as it started to peer over the horizon. 'Another gorgeous day.' she sighed mid-stretch.

She loved getting up early to watch the sunrise. She also had more responsibilities now, but that didn't deter her. With winter coming she knew the garden below needed some tending to. Dressed in a pair of jeans, a long sleeved shirt and some ankle boots, she simply stepped off the balcony and slowly 'fell' to the ground below.

She heard someone down there already. Round the corner she smiled, "Ah good morning Miquel. I am sorry. I did not wish to disturb you. I have come to help get the gardens ready for winter."

Miquel Hoffman
Miquel Hoffman
Nov 25 2017, 01:49 AM
played by who is
   years old            
"Ororo you never disturb me, you know that. I am just cautious ever since the resent development around the mutant world." Miquel said as he looked at Ororo. He dropped his staff as he leaned on it as he looked at Ororo.

"What are you doing up so early, I know it can't be all about the gardens?" he asked as he gave a smile to her. While he knew that Ororo was getting important around the X-mansion, he couldn't believe it was all about preparing the gardens. Unless it was really what she was thinking. She did fancy flowers in her Attic.

"You have any preferences with winter wonderland flowers?" he asked as he gave a smile to her.

Ororo Munroe
Dec 2 2017, 10:52 AM
   161 posts      X-Men      The Gentlest Storm      Weather Manipulation
   32 years old       Storm       KOTA EBERHARDT
Ororo smiled and nodded in understanding. "Well I like to watch the sunrise personally and I had some paperwork to finish up."

She knelt down in front of what appeared to be lavender, "I like the cat mint myself." she picked a few sprigs. "It does not die off like lavender and it smells just as good." she pruned off the rest. "Prune everything back and it is ready to come back in the Spring."

"The Coreopsis is lovely as well and a hearty plant. No real work to it to get it ready. Sadly, it will just freeze, the blooms will die and it will go to seed. Food for the birds." she fingered a yellow flower.

"Once spring comes it will be time to separate the Coreopsis into segments and replant them so more will thrive. It is truly a pity the perennials do not survive without the aide of my greenhouse. It is just too cold."

She looked towards the man, "Other than that dear, there is not much to do to prepare these for the winter besides pruning. If you would like to help, the greenhouse could use an extra hand. I have some winter squash I just planted and my tea roses are blooming."

Miquel Hoffman
Jan 5 2018, 04:21 AM
OOC: Stitch is no longer in the game. Does anyone else want to join this thread?
Jan 11 2018, 02:44 PM
Miquel Hoffman Your turn. Stitch is back as Storm.
Feb 13 2018, 11:56 PM
This thread has been abandoned. If you would like it reopened please respond to this thread or PM a member of the staff with a link to this thread.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory
Push Sidebar by Merc   Message Popup by Black  Styled Tooltips by Malihu
All other content to its author.