Banner Image

Updates

We are currently covering a timeline of October 1st - December 20th. We do not add years so that the characters can remain the same age for as long as the players want.

Welcome to X-Men After the Chaos!

We are an AU Movie game set 7 years after X 3 where only X-Men 1, 2, and loosely 3 are canon.

It has been seven years since the humans tried to cure the mutant gene like it was a virus. The mutants survived and so has the world. Life has gone on. Relationships forged, enemies became allies, and new heroes were created. Still there has never really been any peace and there is always fear and Chaos. Mutants tossed away by society are disappearing all of the US, entire colonies gone over night without a trace. Is this just the beginning of the act the Government is trying to pass against the mutants or is something else going on?

Add Reply

Field Trip(Attn: Students)
Feb 19 2018, 06:24 PM
   46 posts      X-Student      Peon      Death Touch
   17 years old       Wither       Richard Harmon
OOC: This will be a tag to all students. I'm tagging all staff as well, but we only need a few. Whichever staff answers get to chaperone.
Mari for Illyana, Laura, Sofia, and Amara (if she's still a student). Jean and Theresa are optional.
Scott Summers
Kaitlyn Lehnsherr
Seraphina Baker
Aetona Gryphus Optional
Keila Blum
Stitch for Sooraya. Ororo and Pepper is Optional
Thena for Lilja and Lyria. Optional for Skye and Ria.
Tori Optional for Kirby, Rogue, and Wanda, but you need to get them posted.

This takes place in December after the Avengers merger with Xavier's.

IC: ~Xavier's Office~

The snow had finally stopped falling leaving an endless sea of snow that was only broken up by the paved drive and walkways around the back garden. From where Kevin stood in the Professor's office at the large bay window behind where the man normally sat it was the garden he could see. The plants made for every season were still blooming well while the others had lost their leaves and were waiting for a time when they could bloom once again. The office door was closed and the only ones in the room were the seventeen-year-old, the elderly psychic, and Scott. "Yeah, lets put me in a building with a ton of humans and very little room to move around. Nothing could go wrong in that scenario." The teenager turned just a bit to lean sideways against the window frame, turning his attention towards the two older mutants. He was dressed where everything was mostly covered and had on his usual trench coat, but since it was just the three of them and both men were elsewhere in the office the hood of the coat was down off his head.

"With precautions, everything should go well. This isn't the first field trip this school has had to a public location. You'll be in Scott's group. If at any time you feel overwhelmed and need to step outside just let him know." Xavier went silent for a moment while he checked who was nearby. What he had to say next he didn't want anyone to possibly overhear. "I didn't call you both in here to just discuss your concerns about going. I need you both to do something for me while you're in the city."

Tag Scott.

~Out Front~

The school's buses weren't something that was used all that much and appeared that way in the driveway. Their appearance was new since they were well cared for as they were kept in the garage until the next field trip when they would be needed. The buses did not appear like normal school buses nor did they have the school name on the side of them. They were built like greyhound buses where each one had a bathroom and beneath it, there was a place for luggage. Since this was just a day trip the luggage compartments only held emergency supplies in case one of the buses broke down. Inside the buses, with the chaperones, there were two coolers of drinks and snacks and inside the luggage compartment, there was more if needed. As students got on the buses a member of the staff marked off their name to make sure everyone was there.

Tag at everyone else.
Feb 20 2018, 01:04 AM
   99 posts      XaviersStaff      Phoenix Rising      Telekinetic, Empath, Telepathic, Phoenix Force
   31 years old       Phoenix       Kamila Herman
Jean stood at the front of the bus just inside the first row of seats with a clipboard in her hands. She was supposed to be making a note of which students actually showed up for the field trip that way they knew who they had with them when they left the school. It wouldn't do for them to lose students in the city and as students filed on to the bus Jean made marks not to names on her list.

Jean watched as Illyana got on to the bus and a few minutes later Sofia was climbing the stairs and finding her own seat not too far from Illyana. When Laura got on the bus a little bit behind Sofia, Jean was not surprised to see the younger mutant make her way to the back rows of the bus before claiming one of the windows seat. The younger mutant then stretched her legs across the seat next to her to prevent anybody from sitting next to her and Jean could only hope that it didn't cause any problems with any of the other students if one decided that they wanted to try and take the seat next to her.

Turning her attention back to the students who were boarding the bus, Jean continued to mark off names as they climbed the steps and made their way toward the empty seats.
Feb 27 2018, 12:48 AM
   8 posts      X-Student      Peon      Sand form / manipulation
   17 years old       Dust       Ayesha Takia
Sooraya was adjusting about as well as she could, being a foreign girl in a foreign land. Some things were still odd to her, mainly the customs, idioms and the style of dress. She had seen the way Americans had dressed back home, she was definitely not accustomed to the weather. She had seen snow before, but it was high on the mountain tops. It never really got that cold where she grew up, so the cold was something she didn't care for.

She had made a few friends in her short time there. They had shown her how to stay warm without her giving up her traditional attire. Forgoing her black outfit, she had on a head wrap, that wrapped around her hair and then down to the lower part of her face.

She wore a simple dress with warm leggings underneath. Grabbing a coat, she made her way outside and towards one of the buses. They were going to see fish? She wasn't so sure what was so special about fish, but she would go anyway. Maybe they were going to buy some at the market?

Boarding the bus, she smiled shyly at Jean, "I am Sooraya. I will come, yes?"

Jean Grey
Mar 9 2018, 12:14 AM
   14 posts      X-Student      Peon      Illusion based
   17 years old       Siren       Madelaine Petsch
Seraphina wasn’t sure she should be going on this field trip. She didn’t understand why they would want her to go with them, not when her powers could make people react violently. Some people didn’t like seeing those they loved, maybe because they were dead already or because they had hurt them. Whatever it was, sometimes it really wasn’t pretty. It wasn’t like she could control them all that well. But what was she supposed to do about it? Nothing, she supposed. She just decided to dress as inconspicuous as possible. Jeans, a t-shirt with a hoodie over it and a pair of sunglasses. Nothing to draw attention to herself.

She wondered if it was dangerous to let her out, for those that were after her. What if they found her and they attacked the whole student body that was with her? That wouldn’t be good. Sure, they were mutants and the professors could defend them and they had some pretty good powers but…. The ones who had hurt her had seemed pretty powerful themselves. Whatever they could do, what if they could hurt others? She didn’t want to hurt others anymore, even indirectly. But there she was, allowing herself to be put on this outing. A part of her really did want to go out, which was why she probably didn’t argue about it much.

Sera walked in the bus, nodding once at Jean Grey, one of the professors, or teachers, whatever they wanted to be called. She glanced around the bus before finding a seat towards the back, but not completely to it. She swallowed a little as she sat and leaned her head against the window. Closing her eyes, she thought about a time where she didn’t have these types of powers. Not that she could do anything about her newfound powers. She just had to try to control them as much as possible. Hopefully there wasn’t a blow up on this outing because of her.
Mar 13 2018, 08:17 PM
   2 posts      X-Student      Peon      water manipulation
   18 years old       Leviathan       Candice Swanepoel
Kate was perched in a seat at the very back of the bus. Her Assassin's Creed backpack rested beside her, reversing the rest for one individual. Kevin. The only person she had ever really allowed herself to get close to since her powers had manifested. It wasn't that she was antisocial by nature.

It was more of a necessity. A protective shell, not to protect herself but rather those around her. A simple touch could leave the person that had braved getting close to her looking like one of the guys from The Mummy. Completely dehydrated. And although through Kevin, she'd slowly started to become more open. Finally letting people in. She still wasn't ready to risk dehydrating someone on this field trip.

Head down, she watched from under the hood of her baby blue skirted jacket as the students filed onto the bus one by one. Laura, a few other girls she really hadn't gotten the chance to know yet. Kevin hadn't even showed up yet but someone else had. Her eyes flickered towards the girl as she caught a glimpse of red hair. Sera. Another person that wasn't exactly fond of her own powers…

Perhaps it would be better if the two girls sat together, instead of separately. It would save room on the bus for others while still protecting them from the girls' specific… skill sets. Grabbing up her backpack by the loop at the top, she slowly slid her way out of the seat and made her way over to the redhead. "Hi. Um… mind if I sit here?" She didn't make a move to sit beside the girl, just stood there awkwardly until she got an answer one way or the other.

Seraphina Baker
Mar 15 2018, 01:59 PM
   99 posts      XaviersStaff      Phoenix Rising      Telekinetic, Empath, Telepathic, Phoenix Force
   31 years old       Phoenix       Kamila Herman
Jean looked up from her clipboard as Sooraya came to a stop in front of her. She smiled as the young woman used broken English to address and she nodded her head. Not ever student at Xavier's was American born and some were learning English as a second language which made Jean happy. Sure she knew a few words in other languages but she was sure her attempts at speaking in other languages sounded just as broken to their native speakers as people learning English sounded to her.

"Of course Sooraya. Why don't you go ahead and find a seat for yourself. Once everybody is on board we'll be heading out." Jean said as she motioned for Sooraya to locate a seat on the bus. Watching as the next two students boarded the bus, Jean made notations next to their names before glancing out the window of the bus toward the front of the mansion to see if anybody else was going to be joining them.
Mar 19 2018, 04:54 PM
"Thank you Ms. Grey." Sooraya smiled as she didn't know the teacher was married. She wrapped her clothing around herself and went to look for a seat. Grabbing a window seat she sat down and scooted over, looking out the window at the grounds.

OOC: Sucky! Someone come talk to meeeeeeee!
Mar 27 2018, 09:20 PM
   2 posts      X-Men      Peon      Optic Blast
   34 years old       Cyclops       James Marsden
Scott glanced only momentarily at Kevin before he turned his gaze upon the Professor, nodding his head. "Of course, Charles, whatever you need." He had been friends with the old man f0r years, even before he had graduated from his school for the gifted, so calling him by name was something that came natural to him. He went quiet, glancing again towards Kevin and wondering what could be so important that it was something he and Kevin had to do alone.

Gavin
Mar 31 2018, 10:50 PM
   61 posts      X-Student      Wannabe Hero      Hydokinesis
   20 years old       Naiad       Arielle Kebbel
Who: Lili, Lyria
With: Jean Grey, Sooraya Qadir, Seraphina Baker, Kaitlyn Lehnsherr, @[Scott Summers}
Where: Xavier Mansion
When: Morning
OOC:

It did not matter that this was her third winter above the surface, Lilija was never going to get used to this degree of cold. Not when she was used to much warmer waters, quite literally. She was bundled up in a warm cashmere coat, gloves and a wrap over her ears, and she looked every bit the Royal she was. She'd been running a few minutes later than her normal prompt self as she'd been desperate for a cup of coffee as she'd grown quite fond of the heated beverage she now carried in a travel mug as she ran to catch up to the young woman she knew as Lyria Turner, the time-traveling daughter to Skye and John Allerdyce. Both girls fell in line with those stepping onto the bus, Lyria taking an empty seat while Lili found herself sitting next to another heavily-dressed girl seated next to a window. "I hope you do not mind, I hate sitting alone."

Apr 3 2018, 03:11 PM
Who: Sooraya
With: Jean Grey, Sooraya Qadir, Seraphina Baker, Kaitlyn Lehnsherr,
Where: Bus
When: Morning

Soorya turned, tucking the length of her head scarf back around her head, "No, please." she gestured with her hand. She took in the girls appearance, "You do not care for cold either? It is not this cold where I am from." she said slowly, to make sure she got out all of the words she could.

"Your cloth is very rich and finely tailored, sure to keep you warm. I am Sooraya or I suppose one could call me Soo./Sue" she said mainly out-loud to herself, contemplating if her name would be hard to pronounce or not. She knew of an American soldier back home by the name of Susan, they had called Sue, and Sue sounded like the first part of her name.

Lilija MacKenzie
Apr 5 2018, 09:58 PM
   3 posts      X-Student      Peon      Hydrokinesis
   15 years old       Spindrift       Bonnie Wright
Joan looked at herself one more time in the full-length mirror. Giving herself a nod, the teenager turned away from her reflection and went over to her bed. Quickly she slipped one her pink scarf and black coat. With her knit hat clutched in her right hand, the young woman turned back to the mirror one last time. She checked her hairstyle. Her red hair was pulled up into a braid.

She grabbed her bag and headed out of her room, slipping the hat into place as she went. Joan just hoped she wasn't late. At least not late enough for the bus to have already left without her. After all, she was fairly new still. *At least I know how to get to the front door.* She thought, as she reached the door, opened it, and stepped out.

Her face nearly split in half as she saw the bus. It hadn't left without her after all. Which also means she hadn't taken too much time. Something else she had been worried about. Without another thought, the female stepped off of the porch and quickly headed for the bus.

"Hello. Joan Campbell." The teenage redhead said, with the smile still in place, as she stopped in front of the door of the bus. "I'm all set for this journey."

Jean Grey
Apr 16 2018, 05:02 PM
   46 posts      X-Student      Peon      Death Touch
   17 years old       Wither       Richard Harmon
~Xavier's Office~

"I'm all ears." The teenager shifted so his back was beside the window against the wall. "What do you need?"

"I need you to leave the field trip and pick up a package for me. No one must know what you are really doing. The item is something that a lot of people are after and I swore to keep it safe if it were to ever be found." The Professor opened a desk drawer and pulled out a set of keys. To his relief, the teenager didn't seem confused by the task he was giving him. If anything he seemed to have become more interested in what they were talking about. The boy's body language had changed from relaxed to a bit more alert. "I don't want to bring anyone else into this if it can be helped. I have a red Subaru parked in the Aquariums parking lot. The location of the meeting can be found in an envelope beneath the driver's dash. Its to take place at One o'clock so you will need to leave the Aquarium around noon."

"Shouldn't be a problem." Kevin moved away from the wall and walked to the desk where Charles handed him the keys. "Anything else I should know?"

"It is important that you do not touch the item. You will get it in a special box. It needs to remain in it. When you are done return to the Aquarium and place the box in the secret compartment located beneath the back seat of the first bus. Scott can handle it from there."

Scott Summers
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory
Push Sidebar by Merc   Message Popup by Black  Styled Tooltips by Malihu
All other content to its author.