Banner Image

Updates

We are currently covering a timeline of October 1st - December 20th. We do not add years so that the characters can remain the same age for as long as the players want.

Welcome to X-Men After the Chaos!

We are an AU Movie game set 7 years after X 3 where only X-Men 1, 2, and loosely 3 are canon.

It has been seven years since the humans tried to cure the mutant gene like it was a virus. The mutants survived and so has the world. Life has gone on. Relationships forged, enemies became allies, and new heroes were created. Still there has never really been any peace and there is always fear and Chaos. Mutants tossed away by society are disappearing all of the US, entire colonies gone over night without a trace. Is this just the beginning of the act the Government is trying to pass against the mutants or is something else going on?

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

hot days = pool days, **open to anybody at xavier's**
Jul 10 2017, 04:34 PM
   81 posts      X-Student      Wannabe Hero      Teleportation & Sorcery
   18 years old       Magik       LINDSAY ELLINGSON
Illyana smiled as she laid out some bags of chips on one of the tables along with some dip. There were also bags of buns of hot dogs and hamburgers. A couple ice chests were filled with various drinks and one had hamburger patties, hot dogs and the condiments that would go on them. She had spread the word that she was going to have a get together at the pool because of the heat and the fact that there hadn't really been any huge problems lately. For her that felt like the perfect reason for everybody to just get together, barbecue and just relax.

With everything set up, she glanced at the pool where various floating chairs and other pool toys were scattered for people to use. Illyana had no idea if anybody was going to show up but she hoped some people did. It was supposed to be really hot that day and it was the perfect day to be spent at a beach or by a pool. With her towel and sandals on one of the lounge chairs, Illyana made her way into the shallow end where a floating chair was only a few feet away from the edge of the pool.

open to everybody at Xavier's | Wearing
Johnny Storm
Jul 11 2017, 03:30 AM
played by who is
   0 posts            Unregistered     
   years old            

With all the dullness and boredom that tended to fill in the time here at the Manor Johnny found he wouldn't turn up the offer of a get-together and party by the pool. Water was hardly his element but the sun was out and where there was a pool there were girls in barely there bikini's wandering around showing off their pristine bodies who would need lotion rubbed on their backs so he was in for that. He got changed into some swim trunks and a t-shirt before grabbing his sunglasses, towel, and a few other poolside necessities before he headed out. The scene was quiet as he went out the back porch doors and headed for the pool area. It was kind of disappointing to know things were not underway as of yet but as he got poolside he did notice he was not exactly alone as he spotted Illyana floating on top of the water in her bikini, the rays of the sun bathing her body in a golden glow.

"Looks like we might be early." Johnny called out to her as he grabbed a soda which of course was as good as he was going to get at a school hosted pool party. It was already quite hot, even for him, and he found himself greedily drinking down the cold soda before giving a happy sigh. "But you seem to be enjoying yourself already." He commented to Illyana as he checked out the blonde in her bikini as she bathed in the sun.

""
Piotr Rasputin
Jul 12 2017, 07:08 AM
played by who is
   years old            
Who: Piotr
With: Illyana, Johnny
Where: XM/Pool
When: Mon July 10, 2017/Afternoon

Piotr walked out to the pool deck with a couple plastic trash bins from inside and set them up near the grill. He turned on the propane and lit the fancy barbecue before closing it up to heat. He wore a pair of red swim trunks and a white tank top that showed off his body builder frame. Glancing out over the pool, he spotted his little sister floating in the water in a red bikini, and Johnny Storm ogling her. He scowled and considered throwing Johnny into the pool to cool him off, but wasn’t sure he wanted to deal with the tirade he would get from his sister if he got too overprotective.

Illyana Rasputina
Johnny Storm

KN
Jul 14 2017, 05:20 PM
"That just means we get first choice of pool toys." Illyana responded as she looved over at Johnny with a smile on her lips. Looking up at him from her floating seat, she had to admit pool parties were definitely the best way to past the time at Xavier's. Not only were their guys her age walking around without shirts but there were also the older X-Men walking around without shirts and their bodies were a lot more well defined then those bodies of her classmates.

Hearing another pair of footsteps entering the pool area, Illyana looked over to see her brother walking in and smiled. Turning her attention back to Johnny as he commented on her seeming to be enjoying the party already, she grinned before motioning toward another inflated floating chair nearby and said: "I am. Care to join me?"

Jiah Lakshmi
Jul 17 2017, 07:04 AM
played by who is
   years old            
Who: Piotr, Jiah

Piotr looked up as a slender, petite, beautiful Indian girl arrived. She wore a simple black bikini and had a towel in her hands.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Rasputin,” the Indian said. Her English was getting much better.

“Hello, Jiah. Here for the pool party?”

“Yes,” Jiah said shyly. It was the first time in about a year she had shown this much skin. Her eyes scanned the pool, seeing Mr. Rasputin’s young blonde sister Illyana, and the handsome Mr. Storm.

“You have--”

“I have veggie burgers, da,” Peter assured her, indicating the box in the cooler.

Jiah smiled “Thank you. Namaste, Mr. Rasputin.”

“Have fun,” Peter said, watching the pretty teen walk over to the others at the pool.

Illyana Rasputina
Johnny Storm

KN
Johnny Storm
Jul 18 2017, 04:18 AM
played by who is
   years old            

Watching Illyana as she floated around in the pool he found himself nodding to her observation. "I can't argue with that logic." Johnny acknowledged her moments before she extended an invitation for him to join her in the pool and while he knew she meant in the inflatable chair he knew he had to do one thing first. "I thought you'd never ask." With a grin he finished off his soda and disposed of the can on the table. Looking to Illyana he winked briefly in a playful manner before he removed his t-shirt from his chiseled form and tossed it on a nearby chair before kicking off his shoes that landed a short distance away on the lawn.

Taking a few swift strides towards the pool he leaped into the air and curled up. "SAM GUTHRIE!" Johnny cried out loudly making a joke about the mutant whose code name was what he was doing at that moment as he plunged into the water of the pool splashing water everywhere before he came back up with a big grin on his face. It was hot out and he definitely needed to cool off and get wet to beat the heat despite being the Human Torch or not.

Seeing someone else coming he wiped the water from his eyes and waved a hand.

""
Piotr Rasputin
Jul 19 2017, 06:13 AM
played by who is
   years old            

“H-Hello,” Jiah stated, giving a small wave back when Mr. Storm waved. She had just missed the splashback from the cannonball. She set her towel and things on a chair. She didn’t bother with sun lotion, as she didn’t burn. She kicked off her flip-flops and went to the edge of the pool, sitting on it and slipping her feet into the water. It felt nice. The Emir had had a pool, too. He liked to watch her swim naked in it.

Piotr pulled the grill open and checked the heat. It seemed ready. He pulled out some burgers, hot dogs and veggie burgers, as well as chicken patties, and put them on the grill. Then he poured himself some iced tea and took a sip, wating. He kept an eye on his little sister.

Illyana Rasputina
Johnny Storm

KN
Jul 20 2017, 05:49 PM
   18 posts      X-Men      Peon      Geo-Thermokinesis
   20 years old       Magma       Doutzen Kroes
Illyana's smile grew when Johnny told her that he couldn't argue with her logic. Watching the older male remove his shirt, she had to make a conscious effort to not grin in appreciation. Not only would it be inappropriate, but undoubtedly it would cause her brother to at the very least give her a dirty look. Of course that was best case scenario and since she didn't really want a lecture from him explaining why she couldn't be ogling the male residents of the manor, she just kept her expression neutral. At least she did until Johnny called out the real name of the mutant known as Cannonball and leapt into the air.

Throwing her hand up to shield her face from the impending wave of water, she laughed as she heard the sound of Johnny's body connecting with the water then felt the expected splash of water as it connected with her warm skin. Laughing as she lowered her hand and saw Johnny surface, Illyana responded with "Nice one!" before seeing movement out of the corner of her eye. Looking over to the side of the pool, she smiled when she saw Jiah and waved as the other girl sat on the edge and dipped her feet into the water.

The two girls were the same age but trained with different teams so while Illyana knew her, she wasn't as close to her as she was with her own teammates. Not one to be rude however, she smiled as she called out: "Hey Jiah. Why don't you jump in and claim a floating chair or other pool toy before more people show up and claim them for themselves?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Amara stepped out on to the pool area with a black see through cover up hanging loosely from her body. It looked almost like she was wearing a man's shirt because of how it hung loosely around her body and stopped just below her backside. Looking toward the pool she was just in time to see Johnny land in the water with a large splash that coated Illyana but did nothing to hit the other younger mutant making her way toward the pool. As Jiah took a seat at the edge of the pool, Amara made her way over to Piotr who was standing beside the grill. Waving to the people in the pool, Amara claimed a seat at one of the table close to the grill so she could keep Piotr company. If he was going to be nice enough to grill for this little get together, she figured it was only polite of her to hang out with him for a bit so he wasn't alone.

"Hey Piotr." Amara greeted her teammate as she took a seat and leaned back in one of the chairs that was a few feet away from where Piotr was grilling. Crossing her legs, she looked out at the others in the pool for a moment before she turned to look over at Piotr with a smile.

Johnny Storm
Jul 25 2017, 03:40 AM
played by who is
   years old            

Surfacing he saw that he had gotten a reaction from Illyana with his feat of tomfoolery. "Thanks, I have a minor in pool antics and shenanigans although my major is in Bikini inspection." Johnny said with a big grin on his face as he reached up and swept hiss wet hair from his eyes as he joked around as was quite usual and the normal for those who knew what he was like. Despite not truly being a mutant Johnny found he fit in and didn't feel like an outsider as his powers came later in life and he thought the mutants here wouldn't except the Fantastic Four as quickly as they did others. But Johnny was surprised at the level of tolerance they showed despite the injustice they had to take from humans and they didn't owe the humans this level of acceptance.

"Go ahead and take mine, the water is fine." Johnny offered to the young woman bathing her feet in the pool. He didn't know everyone yet but he was trying although this manor housed so many students and staff it was a handful to remember them all. Illyana said her name was Jiah so that was a start. Johnny in typical fashion was quite distracted by all the women and their displays of skin and had issues of where to look especially as Amara showed up and suddenly there was another stunning body he had to tried to be subtle in looking at.

""
Jiah Lakshmi
Jul 25 2017, 08:53 AM
played by who is
   years old            

“Thank you,” Jiah told Illyana and Johnny, slipping into the pool and grabbing one of the inner tubes. She managed to get herself on board without too much looking the fool. The truth was she wasn’t a strong swimmer, never having had lessons, so she wasn’t planning on going anywhere near the deep end. She lounged back in her bikini, not minding the way Johnny was ogling her. She was used to that.

Piotr smiled at Amara as she sat down. “Hello,” he greeted her. “How are you today? Are you hungry? Some of the hot dogs are almost done,” he told her. “You look very nice,” he complimented.

Illyana Rasputina
Johnny Storm
@[Amara Aquila]

KN
Aug 14 2017, 11:22 AM
Illyana grinned when Johnny said that he had minored in pool antics but had majored in bikini inspection. The image of what might happen to the older male at the hands of her brother if he tried to inspect her bikini was actually pretty amusing. At least to her. She was sure her brother wouldn't find it amusing and Johnny might not be to entertained at the sight of her brother rushing him but for her it would be entertaining. The truth was she probably wouldn't be as entertained by the actions if they were to take place but in her head the image was pretty hilarious.

As Jiah slipped into the pool and climbed on to one of the floating inner tubes Illyana gave Johnny a teasing smirk as she nodded in the direction of her older brother and said: "Tell you what, I'll get out of the pool and go stand on the other side of my brother over there and let him know you want to inspect my bikini. If you can get past him then you're more then welcome to put your major to use and inspect every inch of my bikini."

Although she was teasing Johnny, Illyana was grateful that her brother wasn't close enough to hear this particular conversation going on. Undoubtedly he wouldn't be too thrilled at her teasing or flirting with Johnny and she didn't want to get a lecture from him about going to put a one piece swimsuit or having him tell her to put a shirt or something over her bikini. She loved her brother but there were times he could be a bit overprotective.

"Thank you." Amara responded with a smile as she looked herself over when Piotr complimented her. Turning her attention back to him she shook her head and said: "I'm not too hungry yet but I won't say no to a hot dog when one is ready. I'm not a huge fan of the full hot dog with bun and condiments but I have to admit I do like just the hot dogs by themselves."

Looking toward the pool where Illyana, Johnny and Jiah were all hanging out, she smiled before looking back at Piotr again. Motioning toward the pool she asked: "So how'd you get stuck grilling while they're all in the pool?"

This post has been edited by Illyana Rasputina: Aug 14 2017, 11:23 AM
Piotr Rasputin
Aug 15 2017, 04:19 AM
played by who is
   years old            

“However you like your hot dog is just fine,” Piotr said to Amara with a smile. “And someone had to be the responsible one and make sure everyone gets fed.” He chuckled. “I do not mind. I enjoy cooking. And I will get to the pool eventually. Can I get you a drink?” He toed open one of the coolers.

Jiah looked at Ilyana and Johnny curiously. “Is something wrong with your bikini that it needs to be inspected?” she asked. “I could look, if you wanted me to,” the Indian girl offered. “If Mr. Storm needs to inspect my bikini, he can.” Had she missed some rule about the the dress code? She didn’t want to get into trouble.

Illyana Rasputina
Johnny Storm
@[Amara Aquila]

KN
Moonbeam
Aug 15 2017, 08:59 AM
played by who is
   years old            
Who: Dead Girl
With: Anyone/Everyone at the pool

Dead Girl hadn't been at the mansion long and after the questions about her had died down she was starting to feel more like herself. Looking at herself in the mirror she sighed. If not for the weird skin, hair and eye discoloration, she'd look NORMAL.

She was cool to the touch, had red eyes, ashy-black hair and her skin tint was more alienesque than anything else. Other than that, her body was the way it was when she was living. Oh yea, she was physically dead, DED! No heartbeat, cold to the touch, didn't need to eat, sleep or even breathe and VERY hard to stop/kill.

Truth was, she stopped really caring about what people thought of her shortly after she got here. They either liked her or they didn't. Donning a cute blue bikini, she grabbed a towel and headed outdoors. "Afternoon guys!" she called out as she made her way to the nearest lounge chair.

No amount of sun in the world would give her a tan, but it was still nice to act normal once in a while.
Johnny Storm
Aug 15 2017, 09:30 AM
played by who is
   years old            

Johnny looked to Illyana and the way she teased him was highly enjoyable to the cosmic powered fire man. Looking over his shoulder at Colossus he just kind of shrugged his shoulders before turning his gaze to his sister and gave her the once over with his eyes. "Might be worth it and I do like a challenge." Johnny wiggled his eyebrows at Illyana and then looked back to her brother seeing that he was busy talking to Amara and not paying as much attention to Johnny talking to his sister anymore. "Besides looks like your bro's attention is elsewhere or rather on someone else. Even big brothers like a woman's attention." That was his nice way of saying that because basically what he was saying was that even her brother was a man who wanted to get laid.

Looking at Jiah he blinked a few times then laughed as she evidently didn't get the joke at all and he wasn't sure he wanted to explain how that worked to her if she did not get it already.

Someone else joined the party and Johnny tried to play it cool despite the fact that girl was obviously dead and yet was walking around. He had been told how it essentially worked or rather theories but he still did not get it. Also apparently he was not supposed to use the Z word as that was like a big faux pas. Johnny didn't understand how she could be dead but alive at the same time and it hurt his dead. But he didn't have anything against her, he just didn't want to say the wrong thing. So he just waved and called out a simple hey with the others.

""
Aug 15 2017, 07:41 PM
   18 posts      X-Men      Peon      Geo-Thermokinesis
   20 years old       Magma       Doutzen Kroes
Illyana looked over at her brother when Johnny said that her brother's attention was elsewhere. Laughing as she shook her head, she did not miss the meaning behind Johnny's statement and while she really didn't need to think about her brother drooling over one of his teammates, she knew that what Johnny said was true. Her brother was a guy and they did tend to have only one thing on their mind unless it involved their younger sister's. Then she was sure that her brother would have no problem with tossing some guy around if he thought the guy was being inappropriate. Turning her attention back to Johnny she laughed as she said: "Please. I'd rather imagine my brother as a man of the cloth so he doesn't notice women or at least doesn't have those kind of thoughts about them."

Looking over at Jiah when she offered to inspect her bikini, Illyana's eyes widened and she bit her lip in an effort to keep from laughing. When Johnny started laughing, Illyanna pulled her hand back and slapped at the water to send a small wave of water at the older guy. She didn't think it was polite to laugh at the fact that Jiah didn't get the joke and as she looked over at the other girl Illyana said: "There really isn't such a thing as a bikini inspector so if a guy ever offers to do it for you feel free to slap him. Johnny was just joking though so we won't be slapping him."

Looking up as they were joined by another student, Illyana smiled and waved to the other girl as she laid out by the pool and enjoyed the feeling of the sun beating down on her.
I'll take a water if there's any." Amara said as she looked over at Piotr 's foot which was lifting the lid of one of the nearby coolers. Turning her attention to the young woman who had joined them out at the pool, Amara smiled and waved to her before she looked out at the other three enjoying the feeling of the cool water. As the sun beat down on her she knew it wouldn't be long before she too was floating around in it but since she wanted to keep Piotr company, she turned her attention back to him and asked: "So who's idea was this little pool party? I'm not complaining but figured I should thank whoever decided to do this."

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory
Push Sidebar by Merc   Message Popup by Black  Styled Tooltips by Malihu
All other content to its author.