whos who
members list
graphics shops
advertising
active topics
bottom
November 2016 Featured RPG

Forum Rules Contains:

the Student Dorms, Faculty Living, Rec Room, and the Workshop.

Add Reply
New Poll

Fresh Start, Open tag!
Keila Blum
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 01:41 PM

CODENAME:Static

MUTATION:Electrokinesis

PLAYED-BY:Nim

When: November 6th, afternoon
Where: Girls dorms
With: Keila/Static
Tags: Open

After trudging up the stairs with her bags, Keila noticed the doors to an elevator. Lovely... must have been hidden back behind the staircase or something. She turned into the girls dorm area, and went to the room on her intake paperwork. She wished her Aunt was here, but she had a closing that couldn't be rescheduled. Aunt Talia had made all the arrangements for enrollment, now she just needed to do her part.

She set her bags on the bed, and flipped on the light. No longer encumbered, she raced downstairs and returned with a box with her most prized possessions. She carefully lifted out two small glass tanks, each containing a sealed plastic bag holding a fish.

She filled the tanks, added some de-clor, then let the bags float to equalize the temperature of the tanks to the bags. After a bit, she released them to explore.
"There you go Tuki" she murmured quietly in Hebrew, as the multicolored fish was loosed from his plastic prison to explore. There was a splash inside the other bag, and she giggled, then admonished the resident. "I"m getting to you Kaftor. Patience!" she said, a little louder, but still in Hebrew as she released the bright-blue fish into his tank. The two bettas spotted each other, and immediately flared at each other through the glass of their nearby tanks.
"Yes, you are both Very fierce" she assured them.

Open tag for visitors. New student. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
Kacey Madison
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 07:14 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

Who: Kacey
With: Keila
Where: XM/Girls’ dorm/Keila’s room
When: Thur Nov 9/Afternoon

A small, calico head poked its way into the room, following the new scent. It hopped up onto the bed and crouched low into a prowl, spotting the fish on the desk. It licked its lips and jumped up onto the desk, circling the fish bowls, eying the brightly colored dinner inside, working how best to get at the little treat.

Keila Blum

KN
^
Keila Blum
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 11:17 AM

[SIZE=7][font=Geneva]Who: Keila
With: Cat
Where: XM/Girls’ dorm/Keila’s room
When: Thur Nov 6/Afternoon

Keila hung up some clothes, turned around to get more, and saw one of her fish (not always the brightest bulb) almost nose to nose with a cat! He'd swum right up to the surface to check out this intruder. Never mind that this critter out weighed him by about a thousand times.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Keila scolded, and scooped up the furry intruder. She gave him - or her? She wasn't really sure which the cat was - a quick pet as she deposited them gently on the bed, and then took a seat herself. Looking down at the feline, she said in Hebrew "So where did you come from? One of the other girls I suppose?"

All the same, she didn't want to take the chance that this cat was smart and quick enough to get her prized pets. She went back to the desk, and put the glass covers on each tank to keep paws out. Between glass and water, each tank weighed more than 20 pounds, so she wasn't too concerned that the cat would knock them over or off the desk.

She went back, and began petting her new furry friend, as a smile grew on her face. A new source of static!

ooc: Apparently the player of Kacey has left the game, so I edited this and moving forward with this being a normal feline, not a mutant in feline form.
PM
^
Hayley Uniden
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 02:23 PM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

When: November 6th, afternoon
Where: Girls dorms
With: Hayley/Ghost
Tags: Keila Blum

She knew she shouldn't have but she couldn't resist. The poor thing was hungry and probably lost. Now she had a cat loose in the mansion. She just HAD to find it before the adults did. She crept along through the mansion quietly, looking behind curtains, flower pots, anywhere a cat could and would hide.

Making the trudge upstairs she peeked into her room and under the beds. She made her way along the rooms that were open and looked in there as well. She heard a student saying something in a weird language and went to look.

"There you are!" Hayley spotted the cat and the two fish with the girl. She was new, "Oh hello there! You must be new. I'm Hayley." she smiled shyly.
^
Keila Blum
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 06:39 PM

"Shalom" Keila said, before even thinking about it, then quickly changed over and continued with "ah... Hello! Am Keila?" she continued, setting her fingers on her chest to indicate herself. She had a definite accent of some sort. Keila was dressed fairly simply in jeans and a sweater, with a wide belt over the sweater to add some flair.

"Kit-Tea is yours?" she inquired, giving it a little pet. "Seems to like fish, but put on cover to keep out" she finished, turning slightly to gesture towards the little aquariums. Keila was a little older, but seemed friendly enough, though the way she put together her sentences was clipped and a little strange.
PM
^
Hayley Uniden
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 11:30 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

Hayley smiled, "No he's not mine. I brought him in to get him something to eat. Not your fish." she shook her head. "He got away from me." she scooped him up, "Where are you from? You're not from here." she grinned, liking the girls accent.

"Oh the fishies are pretty. No kitty not yours. If Ms. Storm catches you in here...."

"I will what?" came a voice from the doorway.

Hayley turned, "Nothing I just thought I'd get in trouble......cat?" she held the cat up to Storm.

Ororo took the cat, "This is the neighbor's cat. He is well taken care of I assure you. Ah you must be our newest student. I am Ororo, nice to meet you my dear. If you will excuse me, I am sure there's a girl not far from us that wants her Mr. Fluffy back." she sighed as she retreated from the doorway.

'Retrieving cats....' she sighed to herself.

Hayley shrugged and turned back to the girl, "Keila was it? Pretty name." she smiled.
^
Keila Blum
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 01:20 PM

Even though she wasn't part of smuggling the cat in, Keila looked a little guilty when the teacher appeared to claim him. Guilt by association, one might suppose.

"Nice to meet" Shani replied quietly, when Ororo introduced herself. After the teacher departed with the cat, she turned back to answer Hayley's questions.
"Yes, am Keila" she said, setting her fingers on her chest. "Am from Israel, but live here now. Was with aunt, now here" she explained, without going into a lot of detail.

"Have been at school long? You like?" she asked, curious how Hayley liked it here, and hoping she would fit in at her new school.

Hayley Uniden
PM
^
Hayley Uniden
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 01:57 PM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

Hayley grinned, "Israel, oh nice. Never been there. Never been anywhere." she laughed a bit. "Oh I've been here a little over a month now. It's great here. They help you with school work, your powers, anything ya need and want."

"And Dr. Rylan down in the med bay has the BEST sweets!" she fished around in the pocket of her jeans and pulled out two Tootsie roll pops, offering one to the girl.

Seeing a chair in the room, she stared at it for a moment. It suddenly perked up and walked towards Hayley. She maneuvered around and it scooted up to her butt so she could sit down. "So..what is it that YOU do?" she grinned widely.

Keila Blum
^
Keila Blum
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 08:27 PM

Keila smiled and took the offered candy, saying "Toda. Ah.., sorry, means 'thank you'" she translated. "Aunt speaks some Hebrew. I live with her when first came to United States. Am little lazy about greetings because she knew them" she explained.

Keila inhaled sharply and nearly jumped out of her skin when the chair started moving. She probably would have screamed, had Hayley not been totally calm about it.
The Israeli breathed in, the sat with a giggle as she realized what had happened.
"You give such fright!" she said, sounding amused. "Power is control, what you call natural electricity?" She picked up a book, charged it and the wall, and then stuck the book in place. "Like cat because can get electricity from fur. New York, not so much electricity as Yerushalayim.

Hayley Uniden
PM
^
Hayley Uniden
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 02:48 PM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

Hayley nodded as she sat down, "They will help you with your English here too. You're welcome!" she beamed. The lollipop almost fell out of her mouth when the girl stuck the book to the wall, "Ohhh that's cool!"

"You could so use that to pull pranks and play jokes on others. Just imagine kids going to class with HUGE hair!" she put her hands out to the side of her head to show big hair.

Keila Blum
^
Keila Blum
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 03:32 PM

"Yes, or if make mad, just stick to wall like book" she said with a smirk. She watched Hayley's antics, then gave it a quick thought. Sure, why not!

Keila took a hand, and charged up her own hair, so that it looked like she had her hands on a static ball, with all of it sticking straight out.
"Make new fashion, yes?" she said, crossing her arms over her chest and trying to take on a Vogue model pose. She had the sultry, sulky look, the back bend - and all her long hair splayed everywhere. She couldn't hold the pose long before falling apart into giggles though.

Hayley Uniden
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 04:26 AM

CODENAME:N/A

MUTATION:N/A

PLAYED-BY:Gavin

OOC: Stitch had to leave the game. Does anyone else want to join this thread?
PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

custom skin by duchess of duchesscodes exclusively for x-men:atc
resource sites
Distant Fantasies RPG-D RP Lovers Shadowplay RPG Initiative RPGfix
static affiliates
The Arrow FLAWED GENETICS Crusader Citadel X-Men/Avengers Roleplay X-Men Witchchraft ideal world Heaven & Hell We Are Warriors 1FC Civil Requiem Age of Heroes

scrolling affiliates

WONT BACK DOWN OHaV Moorland Manor  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Warlands

toggle cbox