Add Reply
New Poll

A Little Late..., sorry...
Abby
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 11:57 PM

CODENAME:The Doctor

MUTATION:Time and Space Travel

PLAYED-BY:Abby

Sorry for not being around for a few weeks, but RL had butt it's ugly head in big time. And to make matter's worse, my "step-grandmother" had fallen last night breaking/fractured her hip. She is only 94, and had surgery done today to put a pin in. Tomorrow she will be starting therapy at the hospital, and last I know of is that they will be sending her to a nursing home for rehab. There was even some talk about me possibly being her caregiver, and getting paid $200 a week to take care of her.

But, I do plan on getting caught up on all of my games in the next few days, so we'll see how that goes.

If anyone needs to get a hold of me for any reason, just shoot me a PM and I'll respond ASAP.

Gavin, I also give you permission to post this information at WATB, SPND, and 1SW if I don't get to it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Jul 25 2017, 12:13 AM

CODENAME:N/A

MUTATION:N/A

PLAYED-BY:Gavin

Ouch. I hope she gets to feeling better soon.
PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
Mirandel Destrier
 Posted: Jul 25 2017, 03:44 AM

CODENAME:Imp

MUTATION:Ink manipulation

PLAYED-BY:Kya

Ooof I hadn't poked ya to get a reply fast just let you know I finally got one out for you. But I hope life slows its roll for you for real, and that she comes out of this ok.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

custom skin by duchess of duchesscodes exclusively for x-men:atc
resource sites
Distant Fantasies RPG-D RP Lovers Shadowplay RPG Initiative RPGfix
static affiliates
The Arrow FLAWED GENETICS Crusader Citadel X-Men/Avengers Roleplay X-Men Witchchraft ideal world Heaven & Hell Supernatural Dead Angels of Gotham We Are Warriors 1FC Civil Requiem Age of Heroes

scrolling affiliates

WONT BACK DOWN OOTA OHaV Moorland Manor  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Warlands

toggle cbox