face claim
whos who
members list
graphics shops
advertising
active topics
bottom
November 2016 Featured RPG

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Red Necks and Beer. What could go wrong?(Open)
Kevin Ford
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 11:33 AM

CODENAME:Wither

MUTATION:Death Touch

PLAYED-BY:Gavin

Who: Kevin Ford
With: Open
Where: Salem Center, New York
When: July 6th, 2017 Almost Midnight

It wasn't safe to stay in any one place too long. Not for him or for those he was with. While he had only stayed in their tunnels, but wasn't one of them if Selene had found him they would face her wrath for aiding him. If he stayed too long he risked her being able to track him to them once he was gone. He had to stay on the move more for the sake of others than his own. Even in his head he knew it sounded paranoid, but they hadn't spent the time with her that he had. He knew her. She was very determined to get what she wanted. That's how Wither found himself in the middle of the night in Salem Center New York.

For not even being midnight the town was pretty much shut down. That would be something he would miss about the city. Even at night there was something going on. In small towns the sun goes down or its a Sunday and it could seem like your were the last person on the planet. Here in Salem Center he hadn't seen any sign of life until he was actually towards the outside of town and that place happened to be a bar with a group of very drunk red necks exiting as he was passing by. That is how he found himself in situation number two. Somehow they had figured out he was a mutant and yelled it out to him if he was heading to that mutant school. Kevin had no idea what they were talking about, but that didn't stop him from ending up dodging drunken punches in the bar's parking lot.

"Trying to hit me isn't the brightest idea I'm hoping you've ever had, but from the looks of you guys figuring out I was a mutant probably took some seriously unused brain function." The seventeen year old blocked the punched aimed at his head and shoved the man back into his friends before moving back to throw another one off balance as he tried kicking him. The man ended up kicking one of his friends instead. "I decay organic matter." Kevin sighed at the blank looks he was getting from the drunks. "You touch my skin and you die."

"Than we wont hit your skin!" The man who tried to kick him before tried getting to his feet to try again, but slipped on the loose gravel of the parking lot and instead face planted down probably giving himself a good scrap as he did. One of his friends looked at him and than at Kevin before scampering to his feet and taking off towards a nearby car.

Kevin's attention was on the man who tried to unsuccessfully attack him. "Good luck with that. You guys have a good night." Turning the teenager grabbed his bag from the ground and continued on his way out of the parking lot as he had been doing before he was attacked. Than what they said came to his mind and he stopped. "Hey, what was that thing about a sch--" As he spoke he turned around to face the men and it wasn't until the tire iron smashed into his head knocking him to the ground where it was smacked into him over and over did he realize his mistake. The other guy wasn't fleeing. His clouded brain had told him to get a weapon.

The others had managed to help each other to their feet and now had joined their friend with a flurry of kicks and stomps to his body. Wither used his arms to cover his head trying to keep it from getting anymore hits and kicked out with his legs in hopes of hitting something. Covering his head left his body wide open to the hits.
PMEmail
^
Joseph Eisenhardt
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 06:44 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

Who: Joey
With: Kevin
Where: Salem Center/Bar
When: Thursday, July 6, 2017/Near midnight

Bright headlights illuminated the one-sided melee and Kevin’s attackers squinted into the bright lights, shielding their eyes. A figure emerged from the car, only a silhouette.

“Well, this all seems a bit unfair, doesn’t it, boys?” a male voice spoke. “I mean, what’s that, four on one? At least don’t use the tire iron.”

And then the tire iron flew out of the man’s hand to land somewhere in the darkness with a clatter.

Kevin Ford

KN
^
Kevin Ford
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 09:19 AM

Who: Kevin
With: Joseph Eisenhardt

The attack stopped the moment the headlights washed over the men like a spotlight making what they were doing center stage. As soon as they stopped Kevin crawled away to a nearby car and used it to pull himself back up to his feet. He was bleeding, his body pained, and the teen was a bit disoriented from the knock to the head. Still he was up and steady enough that the drunk men weren't too sure they could take both mutants.

The drunks decided it wasn't worth it. They booked it to two trucks and a jeep almost hitting each other as they scrambled to make it out of the parking lot before either of the mutants did anything to them.

Kevin hadn't moved during their escape. Stopping them from leaving didn't mean anything to him and once there was no longer any threat of one of them deciding to use their vehicle as a weapon against the two of them the seventeen year old walked to where he had dropped his bag, picking it up. "Thanks for your help."
PMEmail
^
Joseph Eisenhardt
 Posted: Jul 25 2017, 07:21 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

“No problem,” the voice said. “You okay? Look pretty rough.” The man’s form stepped into the light. He wore a nice white suit, his hands in his pockets. He was young, twenty, maybe, with brown hair. He had a white streak in his hair, though. His eyes were a steely blue-grey. “Should I call you the paramedics?”

Kevin Ford

KN
^
Kevin Ford
 Posted: Jul 30 2017, 01:33 PM

"I've had worse before." It was spoken truth, but didn't exactly answer the man's question. Was he alright? He'd be hurting and bruised tomorrow. Nothing was broken though so physically he was fine. Mentally though...the fight, being that close to those men, it had caused the craving in his power to grow. Had this unknown man not of shown up something bad was going to happen. If not from his own power from the object he had in his possession. "Its best not to call anyone who wasn't used to dealing with mutants. My power decays organic matter on skin contact."

He hadn't been picturing much before his savor stepped into view, but if he had what the man was wouldn't be it. The brown haired teen thought the man was young and he was yet the pure white suit gave off the authority of being older than what he looked. It looked out of place in the parking lot of a small town bar. There were a lot of mansions in this area, so while it seemed out of place maybe it really wasn't for the area. Kevin probably seemed more out of place with his synthetic black hooded trench coat and synthetic black gloves in the July heat. His jeans and t-shirt looked normal for someone of his age, but hide a black synthetic body suit beneath them. "Those guys mentioned something about a mutant school around here. Any idea on what they were talking about?"
PMEmail
^
Joseph Eisenhardt
 Posted: Aug 3 2017, 04:05 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

“Interesting,” the young man said when Kevin explained his power. “Yes, best to keep the flatscans away then,” he had to agree. “I have heard of a mutant school around these parts. I’ve never been there, but I know where it is located,” he said. “I’m Joey,” he introduced himself. “I could give you a lift, if you like.” He gestured to the red Porsche. “Unless you would rather call someone to pick you up.” He pulled out his phone.

Kevin Ford

KN
^
Kevin Ford
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 10:58 AM

This is how horror movies went. Guy seemed okay enough. Saved him from the rednecks and this wasn't the first time he hitchhiked since leaving Selene. Plus if the guy was some deranged serial killer who got his kicks killing people while keeping his suit completely spotless with the power he displayed he could probably use any number of the cars in this parking lot to do it if he said no. Course it was almost midnight and his mind was probably just being paranoid.

"I'm Kevin. If its not too much trouble a ride would be great. Thanks." The teen walked his way over to the car and opened the passenger door. He flipped the hood of his trench coat up over his head to make sure the back of his neck didn't touch the seats before getting in. No one at the school knew he was coming so calling at this hour might not get any answer. It was ride with this guy or walk. "Nice car. I take it flatscans is what you call humans?"
PMEmail
^
Joseph Eisenhardt
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 04:10 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

Joey slid his phone back into his jacket and returned to the Porshe, sliding behind the wheel. “Yes. Those without the gifts we have,” he answered Kevin. “The inferiors inhabiting this planet.” He put the car in gear and drove out of the parking lot, taking Greymalkin Lane off the highway, a dark, lonely stretch of road. “How did you hear of this school?” Joey asked. “They keep pretty...quiet about their activities. Were you invited?”

Kevin Ford

KN
^
Kevin Ford
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 08:29 PM

When the guy explained what he had meant by flatscans Kevin wasn't quite sure what to think or even say. This guy was sounding just like the reverse of the humans that hated them. It would be rude to call him out on his shit since he was giving him a ride and did save him from at least a few broken bones. Before he had to decide how to respond the subject was luckily changed. "I'm kind of crashing it. Apparently they aren't discrete enough that the locals don't know."

The teen's green eyes watched the dark trees pass along side the car. He had only seen one gate since they turned onto the road meaning the homes here were spread pretty far a part. In theory it was probably the best place to hide a school full of potential dangerous mutant kids. "Those guys back there presumed I was heading there. You get enough mutants with physical mutations hanging around in town or ones with really loud powers it's probably pretty hard to hide much of anything from your neighbors."
PMEmail
^
Ororo Munroe
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 06:17 AM

CODENAME:Storm

MUTATION:Weather Manipulation

PLAYED-BY:N/A

Who: Joey, Ororo
Where: Salem Center

“I suppose that is true,” Joey agreed with Kevin. “There are even a few rumors in the city.” Of course, he had gotten his information from the Hellfire Club. “It does intrigue me, however,” he admitted.

Finally the headlights on the Porsche shown on a sign that read Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters and Joey pulled the car into a drive. They were stopped by a closed iron gate. Joey rolled down the window and pressed the button on the call box.

“Xavier’s,” came a cultured voice, sounding a bit tired.

Joey flashed a smile at what he figured was a camera on the box. “Picked up one of your strays down the road,” he said. “Some of the locals were giving him a rather rough welcome.”

Joey glanced to Kevin to see if he wanted to say something.

Kevin Ford

KN
PMEmail
^
Kevin Ford
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 04:12 PM

With: Joey and Ororo Munroe
Where: Xavier's

Now that he was here Kevin wasn't sure what to say. Coming here had just been a spur of the moment decision. One that had he walked he probably would have eventually passed on. "Ummm..." The boy glanced with uncertainly at Joey and glanced at the iron fence that blocked their way down the rest of the drive. This was beginning to feel less like a good idea. This place was a private school. What if those guys were just spouting rumors that weren't true?

"You aren't expecting me." The words came out of his mouth without him even realizing he was speaking. "I heard about this place while in town. Thought it was worth checking out in case what they said was true. Sorry for the late hour. I was passing through the area. I wasn't expecting to find...anything like this here."
PMEmail
^
Joseph Eisenhardt
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 01:59 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

“Well, at least come in and have a cup of tea and a chat,” came the cultured voice through the box. There was a buzz and the iron gates opened.

“Welcoming sort,” Joey commented as he put the Porsche into gear again and pulled up the drive toward the house. “It being the middle of the night and all.”

He parked the car in front of the doors and got out, smoothing out his shirt and hair as he waited for Kevin. The doors opened and a beautiful black woman with white hair and blue eyes stood there in denim shorts and a white tank top. “Welcome to Xavier’s,” came the same cultured voice from the gate intercom.

Kevin Ford

KN
^
Kevin Ford
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 05:04 AM

With: Joey and Ororo Munroe
Where: Xavier's

"Or they are into hunting people and wait for unsuspecting victims to come along." In the darkness he wasn't able to see much of the school to gain an opinion of the place from the outside. The driveway was well lite in a way that it wouldn't bother anyone inside and what he could see everything look well taken care of which was expected from a place like this.

Once the car stopped Kevin lingered for a moment before grabbing his bag and getting out. The teenager stayed close to it not sure what exactly to do. This place wasn't what he had been expecting a mutant school to be. It had to be the wrong place. He was going to suggest to Joey as such when the door open and they were greeted by the woman who'd answered the gate.

"I'm Kevin." He finally moved away from the car to lessen the gap between them a bit while leaving plenty of space between them. He ended up on the steps of the porch not going much further than that. "That's Joey. I heard about your school from some guys in town. They said some interesting things about it." Until he knew for sure the red necks were telling the truth it was best to leave it vague. It wouldn't be good to let on right away he was a mutant if this place wasn't what they said it was. That is if this woman wasn't a mutant herself. If she was she may have already figured out what he was getting at.
PMEmail
^
Ororo Munroe
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 02:53 AM

CODENAME:Storm

MUTATION:Weather Manipulation

PLAYED-BY:N/A

“I just gave him a ride,” Joey said with a smile, admiring the tall, statuesque, Nubian goddess. Damn, but mutant genes produced some hot bodies. He recognized her from the Club files, of course. “I believe we have a mutual acquaintance,” he said. “Marie.”

Ororo raised a delicate white eyebrow. “You know Marie?”

“I do,” Joey demurred.

“And how is she?”

“Very pregnant, but well.”

“I see. Please, come in.” She moved to allow them to enter. “The tea should be about ready. The kitchen is through that door. We can talk there without disturbing anyone.”

“Thank you,” Joey said, looking around. It was a very nice place.

Kevin Ford

KN
PMEmail
^
Kevin Ford
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 11:38 PM

With: Joseph , Ororo Munroe
Where: Xavier Institute

Kevin hung back as the two talked about their mutual acquaintance and only entered when both had cleared the doorway. "Thank you, Ma'am." After making sure his hood was still up he kept quiet as he followed the two of them through the mansion. The place was silent enough that he could hear some floorboards creaking from upstairs. The laughter of a few girls from somewhere nearby. Briefly music could be heard probably from someone opening up a dorm door. As the sign he could briefly make out outside had said this place was a school.

They arrived at the kitchen and Kevin leaned back against a counter, letting his bag drop to the floor at his feet. "At least those guys weren't totally lying about this place being a school. Most private schools probably wouldn't answer the door in the middle of the night though. Are you used to people randomly showing up in the middle of the night?"
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

custom skin by duchess of duchesscodes exclusively for x-men:atc
resource sites
Distant Fantasies RPG-D RP Lovers Shadowplay RPG Initiative RPGfix
static affiliates
The Arrow FLAWED GENETICS Crusader Citadel X-Men/Avengers Roleplay X-Men Witchchraft ideal world Heaven & Hell We Are Warriors 1FC Civil Requiem Age of Heroes

scrolling affiliates

WONT BACK DOWN OHaV Moorland Manor  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Warlands

toggle cbox