Banner Image

Updates

We are currently covering a timeline of October 1st - December 20th. We do not add years so that the characters can remain the same age for as long as the players want.

Welcome to X-Men After the Chaos!

We are an AU Movie game set 7 years after X 3 where only X-Men 1, 2, and loosely 3 are canon.

It has been seven years since the humans tried to cure the mutant gene like it was a virus. The mutants survived and so has the world. Life has gone on. Relationships forged, enemies became allies, and new heroes were created. Still there has never really been any peace and there is always fear and Chaos. Mutants tossed away by society are disappearing all of the US, entire colonies gone over night without a trace. Is this just the beginning of the act the Government is trying to pass against the mutants or is something else going on?

Forum Rules Contains:

the Student Dorms, Faculty Living, Rec Room, and the Workshop.

Add Reply
New Poll

"I've heard of playing with yourself........", Tags: Open
Oct 13 2017, 06:46 PM
   13 posts      X-Student      Peon      Magic
   19 years old       Mage       Marie Avgeropoulos
This was going to be interesting. It usually was when her mother asked if she could watch her OTHER daughter aka Lyria's younger, toddler self. She didn't mind, in fact, it was nice, seeing how much her parents loved her younger self. That was something she hadn't had in her own childhood back in her own timeline.

Skye had found her after class and asked if she was free that night and if so, would she mind sitting so that they c could go out for a little while that evening. Having no plans besides homework, Lyria easily agreed, knowing how much shit they'd through.

On the floor of the living room to her parent's small living quarters, Lyria sat cross-legged in front of her toddler-self, watching as the little girl played with some crayons, coloring in a coloring book. Little L, as Lyria had come to call the younger version, had a silver bracelet around one wrist, which Skye had explained was to prevent accidental power flareups as Lyria had come into her magical powers pretty much at birth. Temper tantrums had gotten a little on the nasty side until she'd gotten the dampener in place.

It was almost bizarre to be sitting there like that, with a miniature version of herself, sitting across from her. Little L was like a little doll.

OPEN TAG

This post has been edited by Lyria Turner: Oct 28 2017, 02:44 PM
Piotr Rasputin
Nov 6 2017, 05:44 AM
played by who is
   0 posts            Unregistered     
   years old            
Who: Piotr
With: Lyria and Baby Lyria
Where: XM/Second floor/Faculty suites/Lyria’s rooms
When: Fri Oct 13, 2017/Evening

Piotr knocked lightly on the door and then opened it to peek his head in.

“Good evening, Lyria,” the big Russian said, offering her that handsome, slightly shy smile of his. “Am I interrupting?” He looked at the baby and his smile widened a bit. “And good evening to you, too, ehm...Lyria.” He glanced over to the adult. “How do you manage that?” he asked with a chuckle, stepping into the room just a bit. He had a package in one hand.

Lyria Turner

KN
Nov 6 2017, 06:42 AM
Who: Lyria
With: Piotr and Baby Lyria

Looking up at the door, Lyria called out that it was open when the knock sounded. Seeing Mr. Rasputin walk in, she returned his smile. "Evening." She replied, giving him a shake of her head. "No, just babysitting myself while John and Skye are having a night out." She explained, in case the tall Russian happened to be looking for either of them.

"It was weird at first, but I had a lot of adjusting to do when I arrived, seeing younger versions of people I knew, or living versions and such." She told him. "I kinda just treat her...me...like any other little kid."

Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin
Nov 6 2017, 09:26 AM
played by who is
   0 posts            Unregistered     
   years old            
Who: Piotr
With: Lyria and Baby Lyria

“Well, that is what she is, a kid,” Piotr said with a smile. He crouched down and offered Lyria one of his large fingers to shake. “Hallo.”

Peter looked up at Lyria. “I suppose I should not ask which I was,” he said with a wry smile. “Dead or old.”

Peter turned and picked up the package again. “This came for you in mail,” he told her.

Lyria Turner

KN
Nov 14 2017, 10:32 PM
With: Piotr and Baby Lyria

"I know she's a kid, I mean, I try to think of her as some other kid, not a younger version of myself, if that makes any sense." Lyria said, watching as the toddler looked up at the very large Russian, dark blue eyes narrowing as she seemed to size him up. Smart girl. Lyria couldn't help but grin at that one, though she tried to hide it.

"Hi." Little Lyria finally said, taking Piotr's large hand with both of her small ones.

A dark eyebrow lifted up on her forehead at Piotr's question and the look that Lyria gave him was one that said she wasn't going to say a word, no matter what. It did nothing to reflect on the future, or her past, god time travel was weird. Her simply being here, existing in this timeline had already altered her own so nothing she'd known before mattered now.

"For me?" She questioned, taking the package from him and looking it over. "I don't..." Lyria shook her head. Everyone she knew, every single person, lived inside the mansion. Who'd send her something in the mail that they couldn't just hand her?

Piotr Rasputin
Nov 15 2017, 06:17 PM
   46 posts      X-Student      Peon      Death Touch
   17 years old       Wither       Richard Harmon
Who: Kevin
With: Lyria Turner, and Baby Lyria

It was evening and Lyria was nowhere to be found. Kevin checked the rec room first and then both pools before the lake. Nothing. No one had seen her outside and knocking on her door received no answers from her or her roommate. It was possible she went out with her roommate or even had a date since it was Friday night. If he didn't find her soon he'd just go back to his room and watch the Friday the 13th Blu-ray box set he carried in his hands alone while playing games. He would be doing anything tonight besides studying.

On the off chance, she was with her parents the seventeen-year-old decided to check the staff dorms. They were normally off limits to students for the obvious reasons, but his reasoning seemed to be okay in his mind. Plus it would just be a quick in and out. Knock, question, and on his way. That is if they were even home. At this rate, it wasn't looking good. Maybe he'd just go see if Deadgirl wanted to head into town and give some locals an October scare. Maybe even find his old buddies from the bar.

Kevin was just reaching the door when it opened and he saw Piotr stepping into the doorway. "I think there is a return address on the package?" The man suggested as he remained facing the apartment. "Maybe someone ordered you something for Halloween?" He didn't seem too concerned as he turned to make his exit. "Hello, Kevin."

"Hey, Mr. Rasputin." Kevin said in response as the man walked away leaving the door open. The teenage mutant entered and closed the apartment door. "I see you're a bit busy tonight." The brown haired mutant made his way into the room and plopped down into a seat near the two girls. He knew their story, but this was really the first time he had seen the two of them together. Or even seen the little one for that matter. "Too busy for movies later?" He held up the box set a bit figuring it would have to be much later. The movies were probably too much for her younger self right now.
Nov 18 2017, 11:56 PM
With: Kevin Ford, and Baby Lyria

Turning the package over in her hands, Lyria shook her head when she saw only her name and the school's address. "No, no return name or anything, not even a company." She couldn't really figure it out, maybe her parents had sent her something? She didn't know. Sliding a nail under the tape on one edge, trying to break through, Lyria looked up when Kevin appeared in the doorway just as Mr. Rasputin was leaving. Colossus could be odd at times, this seemed like one of those, coming in and leaving after just a minute.

"Hey." She greeted Wither, popping the tape free and opening one end of the box. "Yeah, they took off for a few hours of alone time, asked if I'd watch myself." She shrugged, looking at Kevin before giving him a smile. "No, definitely not. She has bedtime in half hour anyway." She told him. "Stick around, color with us until then. I'll put her down and we can hijack the living room." Getting the box open, she found a black velvet pouch, which she took out. Dumping the contents into her hand, she sat silently staring at it, her heart starting to pound in her chest. Nestled in her palm was a charm bracelet, but not just any generic piece. No, this particular piece had belonged to her best friend Maggie, the charms themselves identifying it as such as it had hand-engraved ballet shoes and the letter M in a cursive script. She knew that bracelet, she'd bought her bestie that bracelet. That bracelet didn't exist for another 15 years...

Curling her fingers around it, Lyria tucked it into her pocket, her mind working furiously at trying to figure out how the hell the bracelet was here, now.
Dec 17 2017, 02:44 PM
   46 posts      X-Student      Peon      Death Touch
   17 years old       Wither       Richard Harmon
At the mention of coloring, Kevin glanced down at the toddler on the floor. She was busy coloring a page of a coloring book not really trying to stay in the lines. Nor appearing to care to. She seemed to be making her own little picture of it. Or was just coloring how her young mind told her to and it was fun. "As long as she doesn't mind."

He dumped the movies on the couch before lowering himself down to the floor out of reach of the toddler. While grabbing a blank piece of paper the boy noticed the stillness of the older Ly and glanced up at her as he pulled the paper towards him. "You okay?" His green eyes glanced at the not empty box before returning to the teenage girl. "What was in the box?"

Lyria Turner
Jan 13 2018, 07:33 PM
"What?" Lyria asked, turning and looking at Kevin with a slightly bewildered expression. "Yeah, I'm fine, and it was nothing." She answered back, trying to ignore the thundering of her heart in her chest, the way it echoed in her ears. How...who? Why?

"Yeah, I'm ok." Lyria reiterated, shaking her head as she looked at Kevin, her thoughts clearing. "Nothing, it's trash." She said, feeling her heart clench in her chest at the thought of her friend. She looked down at the toddler coloring quietly, unable to help the thought where the little girl would hopefully never know the sort of childhood that Lyria herself had. "We're fine."

Kevin Ford
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory
Push Sidebar by Merc   Message Popup by Black  Styled Tooltips by Malihu
All other content to its author.