Banner Image

Updates

We are currently covering a timeline of October 1st - December 20th. We do not add years so that the characters can remain the same age for as long as the players want.

Welcome to X-Men After the Chaos!

We are an AU Movie game set 7 years after X 3 where only X-Men 1, 2, and loosely 3 are canon.

It has been seven years since the humans tried to cure the mutant gene like it was a virus. The mutants survived and so has the world. Life has gone on. Relationships forged, enemies became allies, and new heroes were created. Still there has never really been any peace and there is always fear and Chaos. Mutants tossed away by society are disappearing all of the US, entire colonies gone over night without a trace. Is this just the beginning of the act the Government is trying to pass against the mutants or is something else going on?

Forum Rules Contains:

the Living Room, Main Dining Room, Kitchen, Professor Xavier's Study, Library, and the Observatory.

Add Reply
New Poll

Welcome to Candi Land, Blanca Guerrero
Jun 13 2018, 02:38 PM
   2 posts      X-Student      Peon      Candy/Sugar Manipulation
   16 years old       Candi       Mary Elizabeth Winestead
Who: Kaia Connor
With: Ororo
Where: First Floor, Foyer
When: Daytime
Tags: Blanca Guerrero Open

The 16 year old teen ambled lazily through the mansion. Her homework done. She hated it to be sure, BUT in her mind it was better to get it done and over with than to suffer all damn weekend and wait until last minute. She hated cram sessions even if it WAS just homework.

She popped the strawberry Blow Pop out of her mouth as a white haired woman approached, "Hey Ms. Ro." she nodded to the woman.

"Kaia, would you mind showing a new student around for me?" Ororo asked, "I have some things to do for the Professor and simply do not have the time right now." she sighed.

"Sure, no problem." Kaia shrugged.

"Ok her name is Blanca and she should be out in the foyer. Thank you again dear." Ororo rushed off.

Kaia shrugged and stuck the sucker back in her mouth as she headed that way. Sure enough, there was a girl, "Hey..." she called out, not wanting to startle her. As she did a little drool made its way out of her mouth and down the side of her cheek. She popped out the lollipop, "Well, that was disgusting...." she muttered and wiped her face on the back of her sleeve.

"I'm Kaia or KC, either one will work. I am to guess your name is Blanca? New here? I'm here to show you the ropes. Oh yea." she dug around in her pocket and pulled out another Blow Pop, "You like sweets?"
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory
Push Sidebar by Merc   Message Popup by Black  Styled Tooltips by Malihu
All other content to its author.