Banner Image

Updates

We are currently covering a timeline of October 1st - December 20th. We do not add years so that the characters can remain the same age for as long as the players want.

Welcome to X-Men After the Chaos!

We are an AU Movie game set 7 years after X 3 where only X-Men 1, 2, and loosely 3 are canon.

It has been seven years since the humans tried to cure the mutant gene like it was a virus. The mutants survived and so has the world. Life has gone on. Relationships forged, enemies became allies, and new heroes were created. Still there has never really been any peace and there is always fear and Chaos. Mutants tossed away by society are disappearing all of the US, entire colonies gone over night without a trace. Is this just the beginning of the act the Government is trying to pass against the mutants or is something else going on?

Add Reply

Dust in the Wind
Sooraya Qadir
Dec 4 2017, 01:20 PM
played by who is
   0 posts            Unregistered     
   years old            
Who: Dust/Father-NPC
When: November 20th-Afternoon
Tags: Charles Xavier or whoever gets the door first

"Leaving Kabul airspace now....we're clear."

"Negative....negative....got a low flying bird coming up on our six."

The craft quickly swung around and dropped, making Soorya clutch onto her father even tighter as the gunner took position, "Got em. Kill confirmed. Get us the hell outta here."

The Osprey slowly started back up and took off.

The sound of the Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey had lulled the 17 year old female in and out of sleep over the last 24 hours of flight. She was currently in the safest hands possible. The United States Marines. A gunner at the door and rockets mounted on the front, everyone aboard prayed for a safe flight.

The aircraft was a troop transport. Some Marines were going home, some were coming back to Afghanistan. Soorya still didn't like the idea of all of this, but considering it was her fathers wishes, she went without question. Her father had nothing but the best intentions for her and she knew that, she was still scared.

While the Marines didn't know why she was going to the states, they did try to ease her fears by telling her stories of how nice it was. How pretty it was, all the different foods she would be able to enjoy. She just nodded and smiled. Even though one couldn't really see her smile through her veil, it reached her eyes.

It seemed like forever, but finally the pilot came over the comm. "We'll be down shortly. Just got the all clear out of Newburgh for Stewart."

"We'll be down shortly hun, just a little while longer."
Daniel shook his daughter awake.

Soorya rubbed her eyes and yawned, "'ayn nahn dhahbwn al'ab?" she whispered-(Where are we going father?)

"I'm taking you to meet a friend of mine." A slight bump and the ride was over. A black armored car pulled up to the front gates. After a moment they opened and the car rolled up the driveway and parked. Daniel climbed out and offered his hand to his daughter.

She climbed out still extremely tired from the trip. All she wanted to do was sleep and maybe take a bath. She briefly wondered how big their bathhouse was if their house was THIS big.

"It's alright. Nothing here will harm you." he tried to assure her as he rang the bell.

Dec 17 2017, 03:01 PM
   35 posts      Admin      The Storyteller...Of Doom      Godlike
   years old       Head Storyteller      
Who: NPC
With: Sooraya Qadir
Where: Xavier's.

Upon pushing the doorbell the sound of an animal was heard from within the school instead of that of a normal doorbell. It was a sound that unless you were familiar with Star Wars you wouldn't know that it was a wookie speaking. The door opened to a group of surprised teenagers who each carried a bag or suitcase. The group were mid-laugh and dressed for the cold weather. None of them were appeared to have been paying attention to the door as they only just stopped from running into the Father and Daughter. The red-haired girl nearest them quickly finished her laugh she had before opening the door. "I'm sorry. We aren't used to the new doorbell. How can I help you?"

Behind the group, other kids were seen moving around with luggage and saying their goodbyes to friends. Thanksgiving was in a few days so the school had a week break. Several of the students would be staying at the school either by choice or not and others were going home for the holiday.
Keila Blum
Dec 19 2017, 03:18 PM
played by who is
   years old            
Who: Keila

Keila was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt that had Coke-Cola written in Hebrew and a silver Magen David necklace. She had been passing through with the gaggle of students when the door had been answered.

In a way, what she saw there was more a piece of home than many would realize, and it tugged at her heart. She missed home, with its strangely diverse population.

Seeing the girl dressed as she was, she tried to be as helpful as she could. She remembered when she first got here.
"hal tahtaj 'iilaa mutarjm?"* she asked in excellent Arabic, though she definitely had an Israeli accent, if her shirt and necklace weren't already dead give-aways.

* do you need a translator?

Sooraya Qadir
Jan 5 2018, 04:20 AM
   578 posts      Admin      Site Owner     
   34 years old       N/A       N/A
This thread has been abandoned. If you would like it reopened please respond to this thread or PM a member of the staff with a link to this thread.
Sooraya Qadir
Jan 8 2018, 07:05 PM
played by who is
   years old            
Daniel smiled as Sooraya pulled in closer, "It's alright. My name is Daniel Jensen. I've come to speak with Charles. Charles Xavier."

About that time a girl walked by and said something, Sooraya blinked at the girl. She spoke Arabic. This was a little bit better.

"Look there. She speaks the language of your home. You will fit right in." Daniel smiled, as he looked back to the young girl, "La walakuna shukraan lak." (No, but thank you.) Daniel shook his head, not knowing the girl spoke English as well.

Keila Blum
Storyteller

Keila Blum
Jan 9 2018, 07:47 PM
played by who is
   years old            
Who: Keila

"Am Keila," she said, setting her fingers on her chest. "Can show to the headmaster office. Check in there" she continued in English. While acceptable, her English didn't seem as good as her Arabic. She turned to lead to where the Professor's office was located, which was only a short distance away.

Jean Grey Sooraya Qadir

ooc: Honestly, I'm not sure if Prof X is currently dead or alive. I believe there were plans to kill him off but I'm not sure if that happened yet, lol.
Sooraya Qadir
Jan 25 2018, 09:05 PM
played by who is
   years old            
OOC: Xavier is still alive. I forgot to tag him. My fault. Fixing now.

Daniel smiled as he lay a hand on his daughters shoulder, willing her to follow, "Come, it's alright. No one here will harm you."

Reaching the office the girl led them to, Daniel stopped and looked in, smiling, "Thank you. Keila, was it?" he smiled at the girl as he led his daughter inside.

"Charles....." he started towards a man that was sitting down.

Sooraya held back by the doorway, her eyes widened as she watched the man as the chair moved. She had seen contraptions like this on the military base. Wounded soldiers being pushed around in chairs with wheels. It looked like fun, but they were mainly reserved for those that were sick or injured. This was different though, this 'chair' seemed to hover off the ground!

The man looked older but he didn't appear to be sick or injured, but just because she couldn't see it, didn't mean he wasn't injured. Still the idea of the chair intrigued her. What sorcery was this? Was he a witch? She had heard of witches back home, but because witchcraft was so frowned upon, most 'users' had been beheaded.

Charles Xavier
Feb 19 2018, 02:42 PM
   35 posts      Admin      The Storyteller...Of Doom      Godlike
   years old       Head Storyteller      
The office door was open when they arrived to find the Professor and his hover chair several feet in the air while pulling a book down from the top shelf of a bookcase that took up nearly an entire wall from floor to ceiling. The shelves held other things besides books. There were pictures and other items scattered in and there a bit messy as it seemed to be put up in a haste. Some of the books were moved away from the others and there didn't seem much order to anything. What was currently happening was a reorganizing to move the books down to a lower shelf for the Professor that wasn't nearly done yet. Hearing the footsteps near the man didn't look to see who it was nor did he check in any other way. The door was open meaning he had traffic passing by his office constantly throughout the day. It wasn't until the footsteps stopped at the office that he looked to see who it was.

"Daniel!" The mutant gave his old friend a wide grin before lowering the wheelchair down to hover just a bit above the floor. "Please come in. Is this Sooraya? Please, please, come in and sit down. All are welcome here." As his friend moved he saw Keila in the background. "Keila, thank you for letting them in. You are welcome to join us as well."

Stitch
Keila Blum
Sooraya Qadir
Feb 19 2018, 05:17 PM
played by who is
   years old            
Sooraya walked inside, watching the chair intently. "It's alright. Treat this man as you would me." Daniel assured her.

"Your chair, flies?" she finally spoke as she walked over and sat down. "Are you a witch?"

Daniel couldn't help but grin and sit down himself. "No dear, his legs don't work so that's how he gets around."

The girl nodded in understanding, "Much better chairs here than back home."

Sooraya stood, as she was addressed,"Yes sir, I am Sooraya. My father tells me I am mutant? I have um, odd ability. He bring me here to learn to use my ability and not hurt anyone.....again." she swallowed.

Daniel smiled and nodded. "You have very lovely, very big home. You must have a lot of wives and children."

Storyteller

This post has been edited by Sooraya Qadir: Feb 19 2018, 05:21 PM
Jun 8 2018, 08:08 PM
   578 posts      Admin      Site Owner     
   34 years old       N/A       N/A
This thread has been abandoned. If you would like it reopened please respond to this thread or PM a member of the staff with a link to this thread.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory
Push Sidebar by Merc   Message Popup by Black  Styled Tooltips by Malihu
All other content to its author.