face claim
whos who
members list
graphics shops
advertising
active topics
bottom
November 2016 Featured RPG

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Home Sweet Home
Lilija MacKenzie
 Posted: Oct 5 2016, 07:01 PM

CODENAME:Naiad

MUTATION:Hydokinesis

PLAYED-BY:Thena

Who: Lili
Where: X-Mansion
When: October 5th

Her return to the Xavier Institute was bittersweet. It was nice to finally come back to the place she’d called home for the last two years and back to Liam. She’d been gone the last two months from the surface, dealing with things back in Atlantis. Her father, Namor, the King of the underwater city, had been killed during a scuffle with the Lemurians, a rivaling underwater colony. The surface dwellers truly had no idea exactly who or what lived at the bottom of the ocean, they only knew a tiny bit of what really transpired beneath the waves.

WIth Namor’s death, Lili was well and truly an orphan, though she was legally an adult, even by the surface laws. She was also now the Queen of Atlantis and she wore her new crown heavily. Her father’s death had left a gaping hole in her heart and soul and part of her hadn’t quite wanted to return to the surface but she had to. Her living at Xavier’s was pivotal to the alliance between the X-Men and Atlantis. It’d been easier before, when her father was still living, but now, she had a Council of those her father trusted the most and they were keeping watch over the city during her absence. They knew to contact her immediately should anything go amiss.

Liam had traveled down with her to be at her side after her father had been injured and he’d comforted her when Namor had passed on and she honestly didn’t know what she’d do without him. He’d had to return to the school two weeks earlier while she took care of business, but now she was finally coming home.

When her cab pulled up along the long driveway, Lili looked out at the vast mansion with a soft smile on her lips. She paid the driver, adding a nice tip before she climbed out, closing the door behind her. She was no longer the naive girl that had once known almost nothing of the surface world. She was now a grown and mature young woman, a Queen to her people. Pulling her phone out of her purse, Lili tapped out a quick text to Liam, letting him know that she had arrived.

Liam Carlisle
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIM
^
Liam Carlisle
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 06:57 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

Who: Liam
With: Lilija
Where: XM/Front drive
When: Wed Oct 5, 2016/Afternoon

The wind kicked up around Lilija as she strode up the drive. Liam hadn’t even bothered moving through the mansion after getting her text. He just opened his window and jumped out, soaring out above the mansion and coming to land in front of her.

“Lili!” the British boy said with a bright smile. He stepped up and hugged her and then kissed his girlfriend deeply, clearly having missed her. “How are you, luv?” he asked, taking her bags.

Atlantis had been...difficult. He was a surfacer, so wearing those weird things up his nose so he could breathe had been tough. And he was cut off from the air, without powers. And wet. His skin had wrinkled so badly. The Atlanteans barely tolerated him, especially Lili’s father. And the Council really wasn’t pleased with their new Queen having a surface boyfriend. It had been Liam who suggested he leave, both for his own health and so he wouldn’t be a hindrance as she asserted her new royal authority.

“I honestly didn’t expect you back so soon,” Liam said. If ever, he thought to himself, though didn’t say it aloud. He knew Lilija loved him, but she was a queen now, and had huge responsibilities in Atlantis.

Lilija MacKenzie

KN
^
Lilija MacKenzie
 Posted: Nov 26 2016, 04:02 PM

Liam was a sight for sore eyes, and they'd only been apart two weeks but it had felt like longer, especially when one was lonely at the bottom of the ocean. Lili happily hugged and kissed him back as he took her bags from her. "I'm good," she answered, brushing Liam's curls out of his face as she laced her hands together behind his neck. "Tired, it was a long trip, you know." She gave him a smile, clearly pleased to be back home and with him. "Yeah, I missed this place and I can't miss too much of school. I have my Council in place and they will keep me updated."
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIM
^
Liam Carlisle
 Posted: Dec 1 2016, 08:52 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

Liam couldn’t help it. He kissed her again. “I really, really missed you, luv,” he murmured. Just before Atlantis they’d started expressing themselves physically, and he really missed that. “If you’re tired, why don’t we go lie down in your room,” he suggested. “If you feel up to it later, maybe we can go out to dinner, catch up. I want to be here for you, but I know I can’t interfere with your duties,” he assured her.

Lilija MacKenzie

KN
^
Lilija MacKenzie
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 12:59 AM

Leaning into his touch, Lili smiled as she kissed him back. "I missed you as well, and laying down for a little while sounds nice." She agreed. "Dinner out would be really great, as long as it's someplace quiet." She looked at him. "You aren't interfering with anything, I promise. Right now, I want to curl up with you, then go to dinner, maybe a massage and bed..."
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIM
^
Liam Carlisle
 Posted: Feb 9 2017, 04:11 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

Liam smiled. “I can do a massage and bed,” he said. He picked up her bags and slipped an arm around her. “What are you in the mood for?” he asked her. “Not seafood, I assume?” After having existed on fish and kelp for the time he was in Atlantis, he’d wanted nothing more than a steak when he hit land. Once in her room, he put her bags aside and smiled. “I accept kisses for tips,” he told her with a grin.

Lilija MacKenzie

KN
^
Gavin
 Posted: Apr 13 2017, 03:04 AM

CODENAME:N/A

MUTATION:N/A

PLAYED-BY:Gavin

PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
Gavin
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 03:41 PM

CODENAME:N/A

MUTATION:N/A

PLAYED-BY:Gavin

Final reminder for Thena
PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
Lilija MacKenzie
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 07:28 PM

With a happy sigh, Lili leaned into Liam's side as they started toward the front door. It was really great to be home, een with as much as she missed Atlantis. "Pizza please, double pepperoni, double cheese, god yes please." She smiled up at him. "Oh, do you now?" She asked to his playful little comment. "Is this special treatment or do I need to start asking around the dorm?" She teased him, her green eyes sparkling playfully.
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIM
^
Liam Carlisle
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 02:52 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

Liam laughed. “Special deal for foreign dignitaries,” he assured the blonde beauty in his arms. Then he kissed her deeply, having missed her.

“I’ll call the pizza place,” he told her when they finally came up for air. “Eat in or dinner out?” He caressed her sides, gazing into her blue eyes. “I can’t believe how much I missed you.”

Lilija MacKenzie

KN
^
Lilija MacKenzie
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 08:27 PM

With a smile, Lili leaned into the kiss, letting her fingers thread themselves into Liam's dark curls. She'd missed him just as much as he'd missed her, which she poured into the kiss.

"In." She replied when he asked her dining preferences for the night. "I'm exhausted and I want a bath before I even think of going anywhere." There was enough sand and salt in her hair to make her own private beach!

Liam Carlisle
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIM
^
Liam Carlisle
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 06:50 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

“Mind if I join you?” Liam asked with a smile. He’d been away from her for a long time, and they had just started a physical relationship before her ascension. That had obviously had to stop, and he ached for his girlfriend. “And I can give you a massage after your bath, maybe,” he offered.

OOC: I think I’m remembering right that they had gotten physical right before that time jump.

Lilija MacKenzie

KN
^
Lilija MacKenzie
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 07:47 PM

The thought of a deep tissue massage and a hot bath shared with her beloved, there wasn't anything more Lilija could have asked for upon her return. From the moment she'd been born, she had been groomed for her eventual ascension. She'd known that she would succeed her father, Namor, in taking the throne to Atlantis. There were some, naturally, that had protested at Namor's death, stating that Lilija was not a full-blooded Atlantean and therefore had no claim to the throne. The Princess had been supported by her father's advisory board, who had extinguished such statements, reminding all that Lilija was Namor's only heir and the throne was her birthright. The board had suggested, in private of course, that Lilija might consider taking an Atlantean as her mate, her King, but Lilija had told them no, her romantic and personal life was not up for discussion. If and when she chose to marry, it would be to someone of her choice, Atlantean or Surface Human. She was already in a loving and committed relationship and she had absolutely no plans to give it up.

"Oh, yes you may. I would not have it any other way." She replied, smiling up at Liam, her fingers still curling into his hair. "We just have to make sure we aren't bothered. I do so hate my bathtime interrupted..."

Liam Carlisle
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIM
^
Liam Carlisle
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 06:08 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

“Mm…” Liam smiled, kissing his girlfriend. “Not bothered. Right. Perhaps getting off campus to a hotel room would be better,” he allowed with a chuckle. The dorm bathrooms weren’t exactly that private. “I can get a room at the Regency. Get some room service. Let me clear it with the teachers and we can be there in an hour, I think,” he told Lilija. “Take a night to ourselves before we jump back into school.”

Lilija MacKenzie

KN
^
Lilija MacKenzie
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 07:21 PM

"I like the Regency, they're always so nice and accommodating." Lili agreed, giving Liam one final kiss before stepping back so that she could adjust her bags, they were growing heavier the longer they stood there. As eager as she was to be home, having one more night away from the X-Mansion, especially one spent in posh surroundings, sounded like Heaven.

"Go, speak to them. Let them know I arrived safely but am taking a private night away from the school. I will wait here." She said, nodding over toward some benches nestled amongst colorful flower beds.

Liam Carlisle
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

custom skin by duchess of duchesscodes exclusively for x-men:atc
resource sites
Distant Fantasies RPG-D RP Lovers Shadowplay RPG Initiative RPGfix
static affiliates
The Arrow FLAWED GENETICS Crusader Citadel X-Men/Avengers Roleplay X-Men Witchchraft ideal world Heaven & Hell We Are Warriors 1FC Civil Requiem Age of Heroes

scrolling affiliates

WONT BACK DOWN OHaV Moorland Manor  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Warlands

toggle cbox