face claim
whos who
members list
graphics shops
advertising
active topics
bottom
November 2016 Featured RPG

Pages: (9) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Tori's Girls
Tori
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 09:52 PM

CODENAME:N/A

MUTATION:N/A

PLAYED-BY:Tori

I play Rogue, Emma Frost, Wanda Maximoff, Jemma Simmons, Natasha Romanov, Lorna Dane, Skye, Lady Mastermind, Dazzler, and Tempest. I am open to all connections and possible thread lines for them.

user posted image
Rogue is currently engaged to Quentin Quire and pregnant with their child. She is a member of the Hellfire Club and has been promoted to White Queen. She used to be at the Xavier Mansion. She struggles with being close to people outside of Quentin as she worries she will hurt them.

user posted image
Emma Frost is a member of the Hellfire club and has recently been demoted from White Queen. She is currently single. She is an ice queen.

user posted image
Wanda Maximoff is currently dating Bobby Drake and is a faculty member at the Xavier Mansion. She is in touch with her brother Pietro who is with the Brotherhood and keeps him up to date on what is going on at the Xavier mansion. She has recently been promoted to X-Men Team Leader.

user posted image
Jemma Simmons is a Shield Agent. She is dating Leo Fitz. She has a bubbly personality and is very smart.

user posted image
Natasha Romanoff is a Shield Agent and is currently dating Steve Rogers aka Captain America. She is rather guarded but does have a fun side.

user posted image
Lorna Dane is a faculty member at Xavier's. She has recently returned to the school where she once was a student. She is beginning to reconnect with her old friend Alexander Summers.

user posted image
Skye is a relatively new Shield agent. Her skills are as a computer hacker and she has a mysterious past. She is currently dating Grant Ward.

user posted image
Dazzler is a student at Xavier's and a lead singer in a garage rock band.

user posted image
Tempest is a member of the Brotherhood of Mutants. She is single. She loves to party, eat, and drink.

user posted image
Susan is a member of Xavier's Staff and Hydra. She is a scientist. She is married to Reed Richards.

Madison is the lead singer of an up and coming band and is currently unaffiliated.

Paige is a Student at Xavier's

This post has been edited by Gavin: Dec 11 2017, 06:56 PM
PMEmail
^
Tori
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 11:47 PM

I would be up for that. I can see them together and I like their chemistry.
PMEmail
^
Darkdrew89
 Posted: Feb 23 2015, 01:57 PM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

A thread between Emma and Alistair? Since they run the White court of the Hellfire club.
^
Tori
 Posted: Feb 23 2015, 10:24 PM

QUOTE (Chris @ Feb 23 2015, 09:39 AM)
Steve is able to be posted whenever, so if you want to toss up a tag for me, we can get started. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

I will start up a thread with attention Steve tonight.

This post has been edited by lovelydiva: Feb 23 2015, 10:24 PM
PMEmail
^
Tori
 Posted: Feb 23 2015, 10:25 PM

QUOTE (Darkdrew89 @ Feb 23 2015, 05:57 PM)
A thread between Emma and Alistair? Since they run the White court of the Hellfire club.

Yes, a thread between Emma and Alistair sounds great. I was thinking they should meet. Would you like me to start something or would you like to start something?
PMEmail
^
Max Kirby
 Posted: Mar 5 2015, 10:09 PM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

I've got Max here, who's had a crush on Natasha for a long time. I see she's probably ending up with Cap, but that's okay because I like to torture Max's extremely low self-esteem anyways. XD Let me know if you want to do anything with her or any of your characters.
^
Tori
 Posted: Mar 5 2015, 10:55 PM

I think it would be fun to do some threads where Natasha toys with Max's feelings towards her. I imagine it would pretty obvious that he has a crush on her. I can see her taking advantage of that. I could see Skye doing the same thing too.
PMEmail
^
Max Kirby
 Posted: Mar 5 2015, 10:59 PM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

We could do that! I'd also be open to something with Emma, since she seems to be available and manipulative.
^
Tori
 Posted: Mar 5 2015, 11:05 PM

Sounds great! Manipulative is a good way to describe Emma and it would be interesting to see her interact with Max.
PMEmail
^
Max Kirby
 Posted: Mar 5 2015, 11:07 PM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

PMed!
^
Aaditya Kapoor
 Posted: Mar 10 2015, 08:32 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

Hey there! So Aaditya is the new White King so I thought it might be a good idea to start something up between him and Emma. I can definitely see them getting along, though they are a bit cold, and maybe getting a bit physical. Your thoughts?
^
Tori
 Posted: Mar 10 2015, 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Aaditya Kapoor @ Mar 10 2015, 12:32 PM)
Hey there!  So Aaditya is the new White King so I thought it might be a good idea to start something up between him and Emma.  I can definitely see them getting along, though they are a bit cold, and maybe getting a bit physical.  Your thoughts?

I was also thinking it would a good idea to do a thread between the two of them. I think they would get a long for the most part but not only be a bit cold towards each other, I think they could sometimes clash over issues or ideas. Emma is a sensual person who loves to be pleasured so I do think their relationship can have a physical side. Who starts the thread?
PMEmail
^
Tori
 Posted: Mar 10 2015, 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Chris @ Mar 10 2015, 12:43 PM)
I think Emma, Rogue and Quentin need to have a threesome. I can't believe we never did this before.

A threesome between the three of them could be fun. I would be up for that.
PMEmail
^
Aaditya Kapoor
 Posted: Mar 10 2015, 10:03 PM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

Sounds great!! I can start it up ASAP http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
^
Tori
 Posted: Mar 13 2015, 09:31 PM

I was wondering if he had vanished. I am definitely up for plotting something else for both Simmons and Lorna. That would be great if you could make Fitz. It would be a lot of fun to do a thread between the two of them. For Lorna, I suppose I could just leave it open and post her to some open threads at the Mansion.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

custom skin by duchess of duchesscodes exclusively for x-men:atc
resource sites
Distant Fantasies RPG-D RP Lovers Shadowplay RPG Initiative RPGfix
static affiliates
The Arrow FLAWED GENETICS Crusader Citadel X-Men/Avengers Roleplay X-Men Witchchraft ideal world Heaven & Hell We Are Warriors 1FC Civil Requiem Age of Heroes

scrolling affiliates

WONT BACK DOWN OHaV Moorland Manor  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Warlands

toggle cbox