Banner Image

Updates

We are currently covering a timeline of October 1st - December 20th. We do not add years so that the characters can remain the same age for as long as the players want.

Welcome to X-Men After the Chaos!

We are an AU Movie game set 7 years after X 3 where only X-Men 1, 2, and loosely 3 are canon.

It has been seven years since the humans tried to cure the mutant gene like it was a virus. The mutants survived and so has the world. Life has gone on. Relationships forged, enemies became allies, and new heroes were created. Still there has never really been any peace and there is always fear and Chaos. Mutants tossed away by society are disappearing all of the US, entire colonies gone over night without a trace. Is this just the beginning of the act the Government is trying to pass against the mutants or is something else going on?

Closed
New Poll

Tourists make the best Targets, Open, Mira needs friends!
Jun 12 2017, 03:47 PM
   12 posts      X-Student      Peon      Ink manipulation
   18 years old       Imp       Lzzy Hale
Who: Mirandel Destrier
With: Anyone
Where: Mackinac City. Michigan
When: Monday, June 12th, 2017

Advantages to wandering a tourist target at night; if you are as dark as the shadows around you no one really notes your existence. A life lived where one either learned to tread silently or got thrashed helped this. Even though the thoughts of home were pushed away as soon as they rose in the female. She had better things to focus on; like carefully lifting someone's takeaway box as they chattered to there smartphone about how fun and awesome the city was.

So the roughly third tourist of the day was left unaware till they bothered to look down that their food was gone. While an inky black entity snuck into a quiet back alley she'd slowly been turning into a bolt hole of sorts. Just in case though, she was tensed up listening for any possible tailing entities. Even as she fished out a bottle of pop she'd snagged previously and popped its lid off with her exposed talon. Anyone who came across the spindly looking 'entity' would think they were seeing something out of a videogame or one of those 'creepypasta' stories teens read online at three am to scare themselves stupid.

Of course; keeping an ear out with your back toward the only avenue of approach unless someone climbed down the walls could still spell disaster for the odd mutant. After all she isn't as worldly as she'd like to think she is, having only escaped her childhood hell a few short years ago. Thus she could easily be snuck up on or surrounded with little chance to fight back if it came down to violence.
Olympia Spears
Jun 13 2017, 10:24 PM
played by who is
   0 posts            Unregistered     
   years old            
Who: Oly
With: Mirandel Destrier/Open
Where: Mackinac City, MI
When: June 12, 2017/Evening

Olympia had been taking a weekend getaway from the school to the small little town, and she had decided to stay a few extra days as her class wasn't really needed for the summer term. She actually didn't have anyone to constantly talk about her trip to, so she would instead take photos on her phone. She could always transfer them to her laptop later, and share them that way.

She had chosen this destination due to the fact that it was near a body of water, and it was a small little quaint place. She actually preferred such places over the usual big hustle and bustle of larger tourist attractions, and she loved to be near the water. It made her feel closer to her father for some strange reason, not that she ever thought that he cared about her. She always just felt peaceful and relaxed, while she was near some sort of natural body of water. That is until one of her numerous aunts or uncles decides to ruin it by sending one of their faithful creatures her way.

Olympia snapped photos as she walked among the shops, and stopped after every shoot to review them. The latest one, had her raise an eyebrow in surprise as her phone had picked up something that looked like an ink blot snuck into a nearby alley carrying a takeout container. She sighed, and really hoped that this was indeed a misguided mutant and not some test from one of her relatives. She walked into the mouth of the alley, and leaned casually against the building to her left. "I really do hope that you are not one of my relatives new creations. I really don't want to ruin my extended weekend with a violent fight." She said to what looked like a back, and got ready to defend herself in case she startled the individual.
Jun 13 2017, 11:00 PM
With: Olympia Spears
Where: Mackinac City. Michigan
When: Monday, June 12th, 2017/Evening

Lucky enough for Oly, while she did startle the other entity; said 'creature' was too busy coughing up pepsi to actually attack. Even when she managed to stop coughing she only spun about to look at the one yammering "and screw you very much ya arse! I'm not anyone's creation!". Now that she was standing the odd 'wet' glints on her clothing that weren't attributed to pop would show her body was definitely on the twiggy end of things, right down to the arrow tipped tail currently flicking side to side like a pissed alley cat.

After a beat she hunched up between the takeaway container and Oly, clearly defensive of it "and if you think I'm gonna give back the food I took because someone was more focused on their shiny toy then we en't got squat to talk about. You don't look like you ever missed a meal but others en't so lucky". Upside, talking and needing human food weren't likely needs of a mindless monster sent to stir things up for Oly. Add in the fact the...female had yet to do more than posture and verbally snarl would hopefully show she was not some creature sent from Olympus.

But she was certainly quite the pill as far as her attitude went, not even a few minutes and already using her tone to insinuate insulting connotations to her words. Thanks to how Mira had set the bolt hole up though...she had accidentally walled herself in to an extent. When not glowering at Oly as a result; she was eyeing up the grimy walls clearly debating an escape route. Clearly this particular mutant didn't have the greatest amount of people skills let alone interaction with others.

This post has been edited by Mirandel Destrier: Jun 24 2017, 10:02 PM
Olympia Spears
Jun 24 2017, 11:04 PM
played by who is
   years old            

Olympia held up her hands in surrender as the pushed herself off the building. "It is very clear that you are not one of my aunts' or uncles'. But of course, I can't be too careful and let them ambush me when I am out enjoying myself. You understand, right?"

She watched the girl get into a defensive stance between her and the takeout, as if she expected her to take it from her. She continued to hold up her hands in a non-threatening manner. "You do what you got to do in order to survive. You are obviously hungry, and need it a bit more than anyone else. Do you mind if I just sit and talk with you?" She responded about the food, and came to conclusion that she had indeed came across a misguided mutant.

Oly noticed the glances the girl was throwing at the walls as if she was debating upon running. "You know, I'm pretty sure that you are a mutant now and not some real life Greek mythological creature. What if I told you of a place where there are other unique people like yourself? A school, actually. We teach others like you to help control their power, and give them a proper education. We even teach them how to fight if the need ever arises. What would you say then?" She responded in order to get the girl to stay and listen to her. She of course was only trying to help her, but she didn't know much about gathering potential students.

Not like Ororo or Scott. They of course learned how from the Professor. If the girl still entertained thoughts of running, she could only say one more thing. "It is safe. There are others there that are running too." She spoke the truth, and hoped the girl would let her talk to her about the school.
Jul 23 2017, 03:34 PM
With: Oly/Open
Where: Mackinac City,MI

Now the wary look was slowly morphing into a confused one "you...aren't BSing me with talk about legit monsters then? what has come at you then since you thought I was one a bit ago". As her curiosity seemed to help erode her wariness a bit she crouched more to reach behind her and nab the food "as long as you were serious about not taking this from me go ahead and yammer all you want". It was a bit on the crass end but at least the female seemed a tiny bit less standoffish.

Though she snorted soon enough after taking a bite of her filched burger "and what Greek myth looks like I do? not to mention I doubt these kids you refer to bleed ink when beaten or cut". To give an example she held out one hand palm down; before using her thumb talon to cut her palm just enough for a thin drip of what definitely didn't look like blood to hang from her palm like some strange spherical spider. Before the girl stared hard at it and the droplet dangling from a thin line proceeded to acquire four spindly spider legs and climb back to her palm. Which she proceeded to turn so her palm faced up as the inkblot effectively sealed the tiny cut with itself.

Then the girl went back to the food for a span before commenting on the last few statements Oly had uttered "you say this school will teach me how to fight if I need to and even how to control my powers.Yet, while you claim there are kids there who are like me; wouldn't that mean you'd not have mistaken me for a legit monster? if they were as like me as you claim?". Then her expression clouded a bit "I've met kids on the run from home before...met adults who said stuff similar to what yer trying to sell too...last time I trusted an adult like that I nearly got put in a travelling freakshow as the real jersey devil".

Now she'd stopped crouching "so please, riddle me this; how can I trust you aren't pulling this sob story of a school of freakshow fodder out yer pretty little arse?". With that the clouded look was gone, replaced with standoffish anger once more "and before you ask how I didn't get stuck as some sleazeball's golden goose, I made sure he wasn't gonna be able to trick anyone ever the hell again". The tone of her voice implied Oly really didn't want to ask for details. Though she may have already heard stories of a travelling entertainer; or at least, what was left of one after coyotes got to him, on the news somewhere near Arizona. With signs of other people having been locked up in the animal cages that were mangled and coated in 'black paint' all around the area his carcass had been in. So...Oly might be needing some back up with this particular entity unless she could calm her down again.
Olympia Spears
Jul 25 2017, 12:13 AM
played by who is
   years old            

"Well for starters, you didn't immediately attack me when I made myself known to you. Plus you need food to live. They don't." Olympia replied about what had entered her mind about the girl, and took a seat on a nearby curb. She continued to watch as the girl ate from the container.

She chuckled when the girl asked what Greek myth did she look like, and only raised an inquiring eyebrow when the girl cut open her palm to show her what she meant. "Everyone is unique in their abilities. See?" She responded as she spied a small puddle near her foot, and took out a pocket knife before giving her own palm a nice slice. She held her now bleeding hand out for the girl to see, and with her foot touched the puddle. The girl could see the water move up her leg and torso, down her arm to her hand, and then healed her cut much like Wolverine's healing factor.

Olympia merely chuckled again as she was asked how she mistaken the girl for a monster. "In my world, the monsters have something called the Mist. A force controlled by the goddess Hecate that twists a mortal's sight from seeing monsters, gods, Titans, and other mythical creatures. There are mortals that can see through it, but sometimes it is strong enough to fool demigods." She explained calmly, and then tensed when the girl got angry again.

She got to her feet, and began to get read to reach out for the nearest body of water so that she can pull it to her if needed. "Because kid, you had a rotten life and I can see that. But I bet you didn't know that my cousin had sent a Fury to kill me when I was fourteen, or that I had to leave my mother in order to keep her safe? I've been where you are, stealing to survive. But then a man in a wheelchair approached me, and gave me the same fodder as you put it. Perhaps you heard of Professor Charles Xavier. I was tired of running around, not knowing where or when my next meal will be. I was tired of fighting my immortal family because my immortal father broke an oath with his brothers, and they decided that I had to pay." She replied with calmness that surprised her as she fought to keep the anger at her childhood out of her own voice.
Oct 19 2017, 11:09 PM
With: @[Oly]/Open
Where: Mackinac City, Michigan
When: June 12, 2017/ Evening verging on true night

Unbeknownst to Oly, Mira's cutting words to rile her were really something of a defensive move. The 'kid' did indeed have a rotten life; one that made her so thoroughly second guess others she felt she needed to keep them at bay with a prickly attitude. Though she did seem to sound sincere when she finally responded to Oly's own story "well...damn, least my own kin now act like I don't exist...sorry you had to deal with shite like that". Then she sidled toward a wall "but...I gotta roll out, surely someone might be looking for you and I'd rather not get cornered by more folks".

Though she almost laughed "I en't heard of no dude in a wheelchair before but since ya found me once unless someone else comes along I might consider joining this school you mentioned so long as you weren't pullin' m'leg". Then the almost demonic looking girl's tail ensnared the foodbox with its halfgone burger before she just about gecko'd along the wall to get around Oly "for now, toodles waterworks!". With that, she tried to make a break for the open path just beyond the alley she and Oly were in, clearly intending to get lost in the hordes enjoying the lovely day.
Charles Xavier
Nov 26 2017, 11:12 AM
played by who is
   years old            
Who: Charles Xavier
With: Mirandel Destrier

'I assure you the school is real.' The male voice sounded as if it was coming from someone standing beside her. If she looked around she would see no Man or any open windows in the buildings that made up the walls of the dirty alley. She was alone. There was no man speaking to her. At least with a physical voice. The voice was speaking within her mind.

'Please do not be alarmed. My name is Professor Charles Xavier.' The voice sounded kind, educated without a condescending tone. The person sending her the thoughts was someone used to dealing with someone as young as herself. 'The school that Ms. Spears told you about is one I created several years ago to help young mutants like yourself. If you would please wait a moment I will be there soon to speak in person.'
Feb 19 2018, 01:01 PM
   582 posts      Admin      Site Owner     
   34 years old       N/A       N/A
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory
Push Sidebar by Merc   Message Popup by Black  Styled Tooltips by Malihu
All other content to its author.