Add Reply
New Poll

Fires causing havoc
Mari
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 04:43 PM

CODENAME:N/A

MUTATION:N/A

PLAYED-BY:Mari

I know I haven't been on much, thanks to the holidays and everything, but I'm asking people to bear with me for a little while longer.

I live in Santa Paula, CA and for those of you who haven't seen the news it's the town where the California fires (more specifically the Thomas Fire) started on Monday night. It started a few miles up from my house and we were evacuated late on Monday night. Thankfully our home was left standing and we were allowed to return late Tuesday night. We have a lot of family and friend's who have been affected by the fire, one of my good friends lost her home when the fire hit Ventura. I may be a bit spotty in my activity for the next couple of weeks but I swear I am still here and will be doing my best to get up posts.

I do have discord on my phone and check it occasionally if anybody needs to reach me for any reason. Mari#3566
PMEmail
^
Gavin
 Posted: Dec 8 2017, 01:58 PM

CODENAME:N/A

MUTATION:N/A

PLAYED-BY:Gavin

Not a problem. I'm just glad you are all safe.
PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

custom skin by duchess of duchesscodes exclusively for x-men:atc
resource sites
Distant Fantasies RPG-D RP Lovers Shadowplay RPG Initiative RPGfix
static affiliates
The Arrow FLAWED GENETICS Crusader Citadel X-Men/Avengers Roleplay X-Men Witchchraft ideal world Heaven & Hell We Are Warriors 1FC Civil Requiem Age of Heroes

scrolling affiliates

WONT BACK DOWN OHaV Moorland Manor  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Warlands

toggle cbox