face claim
whos who
members list
graphics shops
advertising
active topics
bottom
November 2016 Featured RPG

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Leaving the Recording Studio, Tags Open
Madison Waldorf
 Posted: Oct 23 2016, 10:16 PM

CODENAME:Electra

MUTATION:Ability to Create and Manipulate Electricity

PLAYED-BY:Tori

Who: Madison
With: None
Where: NYC
When: October 22, 2014/Early Afternoon

Madison had spent the morning in the recording studio working on her new album. The past two years had been a whirlwind for her with her debut album going platinum and touring all over the world. It had been very exciting but also rather stressful. She quickly had to get used to her photo constantly being taken with the paparazzi following her every move. Plus, she had to be careful not to slip up and reveal that she had mutant abilities. Being a mutant was still a big issue at the moment and she was worried that revealing herself to be a mutant would harm her career.

The blonde beauty had taken the elevator down to the lobby. As she strode into the lobby of her record label's building, she saw a few young fans waiting to get her autograph and pose for a picture. "Hold on please" she said to her security detail before walking over to the young fans. With a smile, she gave them each a autograph and posed for a few photos with them.

PM
^
T'Challa
 Posted: Oct 26 2016, 04:02 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

Who: T’Challa and Okoye
With: Madison
Where: NY/Recording Studio
When: Sat Oct 22, 2016/Early Afternoon

The doors to the lobby opened and a tall, handsome black man entered followed by a beautiful black woman. A large group of about thirty black children were ushered in after them from a bus. As the children were herded toward the elevator by other adults, the man in the immaculate suit and sunglasses, followed by the woman, made their way over to the blonde signing autographs.

“Ms. Waldorf,” the man said with a handsome smile, offering his hand as paparazzi snapped photographs of them, the buzz among the photographers and reporters increasing.

Madison Waldorf

KN
^
Madison Waldorf
 Posted: Nov 10 2016, 12:33 AM

With: T'Challa and Okoye

Madison continued to make her way through the gathered fans, signing as many autographs as she could, and posing for photographs. Hearing a bunch of kids come in, she saw a bunch of thirty black children coming in. She figured the kids were invited for a tour of the studio. She had just finished singing the last of the autographs when she heard a voice address her. She turned to see King T'Challa standing before her, giving her his charming smile, and extending his hand to her. She saw one of his female bodyguards standing behind him. She looked tough.

"King T'Challa" the pretty blonde greeted him sweetly with a warm smile. She did a little curtsy before accepting his hand and gently but firmly shaking his hand. She could hear the photographs furiously snapping photos of them. She had no doubt that a photo of her with T'Challa would really sell with the magazines and newspapers. She had to admit that she was flattered that he knew who she was. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" she asked him.

T'Challa
PM
^
T'Challa
 Posted: Nov 14 2016, 05:11 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

T’Challa took Madison’s hand and lifted it to his lips, kissing the back of it briefly as he met her eyes. “The pleasure is mine,” the African king said. “I did not know you would be here. I came in with the Wakandan Children’s Choir,” he said, nodding to the children who were getting arranged in the studio. “Meeting you was simply fate, I imagine.” He flashed her a handsome smile, still holding her hand. “Working on your next album?”

Madison Waldorf

KN
^
Madison Waldorf
 Posted: Nov 28 2016, 11:33 PM

Where: NY/ Recording Studio
When: Sat Oct 22nd, 2016/Early Afternoon

Madison couldn't help but smile and blush slightly as T'Challa kissed the back of her hand. She found it very old fashioned gentlemen which she loved. There were not many guys that were gentlemen these days. A smile of recognition spread across her face as the Ruler of Wakanda explained that he was here with his country's children's choir. "That's right! So all of these kids are singers. How wonderful! I would love to hear them sing. I am sure they sing together beautifully" she said sweetly to T'Challa. She nodded as she heard the king surmised that she was there to record for her new album. "I am, in fact I just finished recording a couple of tracks that came out really great. I am excited" she said. Her enthusiasm was evident in her tone.

T'Challa
PM
^
T'Challa
 Posted: Dec 5 2016, 09:11 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

“I would love to hear your new songs sometime,” T’challa assured Madison. “And of course you can hear them sing. You may join me, if you like. Perhaps you could do a song with them.” He gestured to a space set aside behind the techs with a couch where they could observe, the beautiful Okoye shadowing them.

Madison Waldorf

KN
^
Madison Waldorf
 Posted: Jan 22 2017, 11:55 PM

A big smile spread across Madison's face as as T'Challa expressed interest in hearing her new music. She was flattered that the ruler of Wakanda would show interest in her music, especially when she didn't think her music was the type he usually listened to. "Sure, I would love to listen to them for a bit as well as perform a few songs with them" she agreed sweetly. Seeing him gesture to the couch, she sauntered over to the couch, and took a seat. She crossed her legs and got comfortable as she waited for T'Challa to join her.

T'Challa
PM
^
T'Challa
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 09:23 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

T’challa joined Madison on the couch. It was small, which meant he had to sit close to her, and he draped his arm around behind her. Okoye took a position on Madison’s other side, standing at the side of the couch watching her carefully.

“You are in for a treat,” T’challa told Madison. “These are the in Wakanda.” He gestured to Okoye and said something in some African language and she nodded, going to the refrigerator and getting them each a bottle of expensive mineral water.

Madison Waldorf

KN
^
Madison Waldorf
 Posted: Feb 14 2017, 11:56 PM

Where:NY/Recording Studio

Madison had no problem with T'Challa sitting so close to her with his hand behind her. She knew the couch was small and she didn't mind being so close to a tall, handsome, muscular man who also happened to be king of his country. With his bodyguard on her other side, she knew not to make any moves. Of course, if he made the first move, then she could just be receptive.

"I am excited to hear them sing" the blonde songstress said sweetly with a big smile. "Thank you" she said to Okoye when the bodyguard returned with a bottle of water for each of them. She opened her bottle of water and took a sip. She then began to listen carefully as the children begun to sing under the direction of their choir director.

T'Challa
PM
^
T'Challa
 Posted: Feb 15 2017, 07:55 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

The children were, indeed, quite good. As they listened, T’challa relaxed, though Okoye was less relaxing. T’challa’s fingers gently toyed with the strands of hair at the back of Madison’s neck, gently caressing her skin, sending soft tingles of pleasure down her spine.

“You know,” he said in his baritone voice, “you are quite the attractive and accomplished woman,” he told her. “Two qualities I admire. Perhaps you would join me for a late lunch at the embassy,” he offered, his breath warm against her ear as he spoke.

Madison Waldorf

KN
^
Gavin
 Posted: Apr 13 2017, 12:33 PM

CODENAME:N/A

MUTATION:N/A

PLAYED-BY:Gavin

PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
Madison Waldorf
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 11:01 PM

Where: NYC/Recording Studio
When: Sat Oct 22, 2016/Early Evening

The children were really pleasant to listen to but Madison was having trouble focusing on their performance though as she was distracted by feeling T'Challa's fingers play with the strands of her blonde hair and caress her soft skin. His touch felt nice and sent a shiver down her spine.

The blonde turned to look over at him as she heard his compliment and invite. She hadn't expect a ruler like him to be interested in her, a famous pop singer. "Thank you for the compliment. Joining you for a late lunch at the Embassy sounds lovely. When were you thinking?" she asked him. She enjoyed feeling his warm breathe on her ear. She slowly moved one of her hands to rest on his leg in cause his bodyguard told her to stop.

@[Alice Heart]
PM
^
T'Challa
 Posted: Apr 25 2017, 04:17 AM

CODENAME:

MUTATION:

PLAYED-BY:

“We could go at any time,” T’challa said. “The children have seen their king and have made their photo ops. I am free to do as I wish now.” His fingers deftly caressed the shell of Madison’s ear. No one said anything about her hand on his thigh, though Okoye was watching, studying the white woman.

Madison Waldorf

KN
^
Gavin
 Posted: May 28 2017, 04:59 PM

PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
Gavin
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 05:59 AM

PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

custom skin by duchess of duchesscodes exclusively for x-men:atc
resource sites
Distant Fantasies RPG-D RP Lovers Shadowplay RPG Initiative RPGfix
static affiliates
The Arrow FLAWED GENETICS Crusader Citadel X-Men/Avengers Roleplay X-Men Witchchraft ideal world Heaven & Hell We Are Warriors 1FC Civil Requiem Age of Heroes

scrolling affiliates

WONT BACK DOWN OHaV Moorland Manor  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Warlands

toggle cbox