New Poll

Ending Points, **final(s)**
Amara Aquilla
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 01:36 AM

CODENAME:Magma

MUTATION:Geo-Thermokinesis

PLAYED-BY:Mari

user posted image user posted image
    Ok so this want ad is mainly for Amara because I love the pics of Doutzen and Charlie from an ad campaign they did together and I'm not gonna lie. I really want to use one as an av for Amara. Literally the only thing I would really like to see is Amara's final end up being Charlie Hunnam. They don't need to have a smooth road to their happily ever after. The original player who had made him had him as a Brotherhood member who was more then ten years older than her. I am open to any kind of plot that anybody might come up with as long as the ending result is them being together.

I also have Theresa Cassidy who was made as a final for another character but lost her final in the revamp. I also just made Illyana Rasputina who like Amara and Theresa is at Xavier's. If anybody has any ideas for finals, throw your ideas their way.

Post below or PM me if you've got ideas for the finals of any one of my girls, especially the two who suddenly found themselves with no finals and plots after the revamp. They need some loving.

This post has been edited by Amara Aquilla: Jul 8 2017, 01:37 AM
PMEmail
^
Mysterious
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 01:13 PM

CODENAME:N/A

MUTATION:N/A

PLAYED-BY:Mys

Hey Mari,

Find below the link to your wanted char.
Let me know if that is okay with you?

http://xmenatc.jcink.net/index.php?showtop...t=0&#entry22621

Mari
Amara Aquilla

This post has been edited by Mysterious: Oct 4 2017, 01:14 PM
PM
^
Mari
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 10:57 PM

PLAYED-BY:Mari

Sorry, had three birthday's last week and went down to San Diego from Friday until today. He looks perfect to me.
PMEmail
^
Gavin
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 11:10 PM

PLAYED-BY:Gavin

Alright, I'm closing this then. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

custom skin by duchess of duchesscodes exclusively for x-men:atc
resource sites
Distant Fantasies RPG-D RP Lovers Shadowplay RPG Initiative RPGfix
static affiliates
The Arrow FLAWED GENETICS Crusader Citadel X-Men/Avengers Roleplay X-Men Witchchraft ideal world Heaven & Hell Supernatural Dead Angels of Gotham We Are Warriors 1FC Civil Requiem Age of Heroes

scrolling affiliates

WONT BACK DOWN OOTA OHaV Moorland Manor  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Warlands

toggle cbox