Banner Image

Updates

We are currently set around finals. So Mayish. We do not add years so that the characters can remain the same age for as long as the players want.

Welcome to X-Men After the Chaos!

We are an AU Movie game set after X-Men 1.

There wasn't much left. Cities leveled, billions dead, the civilization of complete continents wiped out without any survivors. The planet was in ruins and there was no stopping what was going to come next. Apocalypse was going to win and with his complete powers along with the Infinity gems nowhere in the galaxy would be safe. With his arrogance, he let his guard down and at that moment the Gauntlet had to kill each of the gems to get control back of the stones. With the stones, the Gauntlet sacrificed his life to kill Apocalypse to keep him from being able to do to the other galaxies that he had done to this one, but there was an unforeseen outcome of the Gauntlet using his powers. He created a new world. One where everyone was alive, set 9 years before the one he had come from.

No one else seemed to remember the old world.

It has been seven months since the X-Men stopped the Brotherhood from killing everyone at the summit on Ellis Island. Magneto has since then remained a prisoner of the Government while the rest of his team is still at large. Logan, having left the school after helping the X-Men has been spending these last months trying to regain his past memories while at the school Xavier is having side effects from his coma.

Tensions between ordinary humans and mutants have been at an all-time high since the Statue of Liberty incident. What the Brotherhood did has fueled the flames and fear of the everyday people. It seems every day someone is in the news telling a story about what a mutant had done with their powers. The accounts keep piling up to put the mutants in a bad light. Politicians and activist use these accounts to their advantage trying to force the Government to do something about it. People want them registered, People want them banned from schools and other public places their children attend, People want them locked away from everyone else. People even want them slaughtered. The news and politicians twist the facts in all of this to make the mutants in the wrong and the ordinary citizens in the right. It seems none of the networks are covering the growing violence against mutants.

No ones reported about the Mutants tossed away by society disappearing all over the US, entire colonies disappear overnight without a trace. Is this just the beginning of the act the Government is trying to pass against the mutants or is something else going on?


 
Add Reply
New Topic

 Someone's in Trouble, Liz Tags: OPEN
Elizabeth Livingston
Nov 5 2017, 08:19 PM
played by who is
   0 posts            Unregistered     
   years old            
With: Elizabeth
Where: Hellfire Club, Main Meeting room, ground floor
When: Monday, November 6, 2017
Tags: Open



Monday morning, not exactly Liz's favorite time of day or the week but shit had to be handled. Which meant, she was currently sitting in HER chair in the main meeting room, a large cup of coffee sitting on the table in front of her next to the paperwork she was currently looking over. Over the last few weeks, she'd noticed that some financial records had gone missing, and she was NOT impressed. Someone's head was going to roll for it, and around here, that meant literally at times.

Dark-lined green eyes narrowed as they slid down the documents in her hand, while her other hand found and lifted the mug to her full lips. The caffeine soothed her rather than making her jittery the way tea often did, and right now, she needed to be calm before she lost her shit and started randomly killing people.
Joseph Eisenhardt
Nov 6 2017, 09:13 AM
played by who is
   0 posts            Unregistered     
   years old            
Who: Joey
With: Liz
Where: HFC/Main meeting room
When: Mon Nov 6, 2017/Morning

The conference room door opened seemingly on its own, though Joseph Eisenhardt entered, looking dashing and debonair in his perfect designer clothes. He swept off a pair of mirrored sunglasses and ran a hand through his lustrous brown hair that contained a streak of white.

“Ah, they said you were in here. Something wrong with your office, my queen?” the handsome young twenty-year-old asked Elizabeth. Her Black Bishop set down a box from the gourmet pastry shop she loved so much and opened it up, pushing it toward Elizabeth. “I see you already have coffee. More for me, then,” he said with a smile. “You look displeased. How can I help?”

@[Elizabeth Livingstone]

KN
Elizabeth Livingston
Nov 14 2017, 11:03 PM
played by who is
   0 posts            Unregistered     
   years old            
Who: Liz
With: Joey
Where: HFC/Main meeting room
When: Mon Nov 6, 2017/Morning


Liz looked up when the conference room door opened, not entirely surprised to see Joseph stepping in. Her Bishop has apparently been looking for her, or so it seemed as he mentioned others giving him her current location. "No, just felt like being in here at the moment." She replied, her accented voice smooth as honey. "And yes, I have coffee already, thank you." She looked at him for a moment, an eyebrow lifting upward as she took note of the pastry he'd brought her.

A small smile curled the corners of her lips as she gave him an appreciative nod. "I've been running scans of all of our current financial holdings and the ledgers for the Jenner Gardens building have been missing for a few weeks. I've asked for them to be brought in but I'm afraid that someone's dodging me and I am not happy."





Joseph Eisenhardt
Nov 15 2017, 03:41 PM
played by Gavin who is Offline
   577 posts      Admin      Site Owner     
   34 years old       N/A       N/A
Joey is no longer in the game so this thread is back open.
Elizabeth Livingston
Nov 19 2017, 01:21 AM
played by who is
   0 posts            Unregistered     
   years old            
Who: Liz
With: Joey (NPC)
Where: HFC/Main meeting room
When: Mon Nov 6, 2017/Morning
OOC: Tags: OPEN



"I will look into it, my Queen." Joseph said, a look flashing across his features as he leaned forward to leave the pastry box on the table closest to Liz. It was fortunate that Hellfire's Black Queen was not a telepath by mutant nature or she would have seen the guilt flowing off the young man. He looked at her, bowing his head until she waved a hand to dismiss him. She'd continue looking into things herself, never leaving anything so important to anyone else.

With a sigh, Liz settled back in her seat, another folder open in one hand while the other tucked into a delicate pastry, alternating small bites with sips of her coffee.



Open tags if anyone wants!
Dec 28 2017, 01:51 PM
played by The Staff who is Offline
   35 posts      Admin      The Storyteller...Of Doom      Godlike
   years old       Head Storyteller      
It wasn't long after Joseph's exit that a knock interrupted the silence of the chamber. Whoever it was waited for her permission before opened the door before entering and closed the door behind them. A man dressed in a fashionable suit entered carrying a medium sized package in his hands. It was not opened and appeared not to have been tampered with in any way. "We haven't been able to get into the mansion, but we did find a P.O. Box of Mr. Moran's that the Grandson does not know of yet. This box was the only contents." The man placed the box down on the table and stepped back to give her room to inspect it herself. His job was on to find and retrieve. Not to inspect. What was possibly in the package was not for his eyes. "There is no returned address. We do not know if it has anything to do with the Hellfire Club. I will continue to try to get the secrets from the Grandson before any other clue does." With those final words, the man went silent waiting for her dismissal.

Elizabeth Livingston
Elizabeth Livingston
Jan 14 2018, 01:14 AM
played by who is
   0 posts            Unregistered     
   years old            
Who: Liz
With: Storyteller
W[b]here: HFC/Main meeting room
When:[/b] Mon Nov 6, 2017/Morning
OOC: Tags: None, thread closed



Allowing the man to enter, Liz said nothing as he set the package on the table in front of her, giving him a nod instead. His intel may or may not have displeased her, hearing that they had not yet been able to breach the walls of the Moran mansion. She gave him a dismissive wave as he departed the room, his task complete.

Dark green eyes regarded the small package carefully. Slim fingers opened the tape that held the box closed, popping it free. Liz's eyes narrowed slowly as she opened the flaps, the interior of the box contained a fine ash of all things. "What in the bloody hell?" She muttered, trying to all end to figure out what in the hell this was and who had sent it to her. There really was nothing on the box but that didn't mean Liz didn't have CSI and Forensics people on her payroll.

With the box in hand, Liz swiveled in her chair and moved to her feet, the action jostling the box and the ash within, sending a cloud of it poofing up into the air. "For fuck's sake...someone's going to die." She grumbled as she started coughing, leaving the conference room, bound for other locales for the remainder of her day.

This post has been edited by Elizabeth Livingston: Jan 14 2018, 01:41 AM
Jun 8 2018, 08:09 PM
played by Gavin who is Offline
   577 posts      Admin      Site Owner     
   34 years old       N/A       N/A
This thread has been abandoned. If you would like it reopened please respond to this thread or PM a member of the staff with a link to this thread.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Topic


 


 

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory
Push Sidebar by Merc   Message Popup by Black  Styled Tooltips by Malihu
All other content to its author.