New Poll

Too Good To Be True, Open
Seraphina Baker
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 11:40 PM

CODENAME:Siren

MUTATION:Illusion based

PLAYED-BY:Jamie

Date: September 12

Seraphina glanced around for a moment before sighing. She was grateful, for having an actual house over her head and a place where she wasn’t ostracized but she wasn’t sure about their ulterior motives. Too many people had hurt her for her to trust anyone. Sure, she didn’t expect the worse of someone but they couldn’t blame her for being wary of others. She wondered, not for the first time that month, if there was something else going on. If they would expect her to do things for being there. If they started asking her to do things she didn’t want to, she was out. But they didn’t seem to be that way. At least, those she had actually met and talked to.

She smiled a little bit, soaking in the sun. She leaned on her elbows, her legs stretched out crossing each other at the ankles. There really wasn’t much for her to do at the moment. Classes weren’t in session…. Now that felt weird. She hadn’t had classes in so long. She had a lot to go to be where others her age were, she knew that. She probably should’ve been studying but she wanted to relax. She was getting better control of her powers. Better, but not where she wished they were. Her problem wasn’t turning it on. It was turning it off. Being at the school though, had given her a time to relax and get some kind of feel for her powers. It wasn’t perfect, she still had accidents, but it was better. Less times where her powers weren’t turning on. And that was a success in her book.
PM
^
Moonbeam
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 09:12 PM

CODENAME:Dead Girl

MUTATION:Physically deceased

PLAYED-BY:N/A

It was a bit hard to blend in when you were dead. How she was alive, who the hell knew? Apparently she as a mutant. It didn't seem to bother her so much anymore. She could eat food, she could sleep if she wanted to, but she never had to do any of it. So that was cool. On the plus side, Halloween would upon them soon, her FAVORITE time of year. Even more so now. Halloween wasn't just a day out of the year for her, it was a way of life.

She was strolling around the grounds. T-shirt, jeans, kicks, hands stuck in her pockets when she damn near ran into a girl, "Oh shit, sorry red." she held her hands out, showing she meant no harm.

Studying the girl for a moment, "You new?" she wondered. So many made the trek to Xavier's it truly was one of those times she didn't remember seeing her before or if she had it was fleeting.

Seraphina Baker
PM
^
Seraphina Baker
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 09:26 PM

She glanced around for a moment before seeing another girl walking around. She looked around the other way, not ignoring her but not wanting it to seem like she had been staring. Which she wasn’t. They were all different and so what? Some people were blue, others looked normal, but weren’t in any shape or form. Others had wings or webbed feet or an elongated tongue. Who cared? They were all different. And she had powers that she never thought she’d have. She sighed a little bit as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Seraphina laughed and shook her head when the other girl nearly ran into her. “You’re fine,” she said. She didn’t scare easily, and she didn’t hurt people who didn’t even do anything harmful. It wasn’t in her nature. Now…those who deserved, that was a different thing altogether.

She nodded at the question. “Yeah,” she said, “I’m new.” She smiled a bit before putting her hand out. “I’m Seraphina.” She hadn’t been there long, maybe a few days. Maybe a week. Sometimes it blended in and for all she knew she could’ve been there for a month. But she highly doubted that. She wasn’t absentminded after all.

Moonbeam
PM
^
Moonbeam
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 02:03 PM

She studied the redhead for a moment and took her hand in her own, "Heh that's a mouthful there. I'm uh MoonBeam or DeadGirl, whichever you want to call me either is fine."

She couldn't help but laugh, "Yea MoonBeam is on my birth certificate and if my parents knew I was dead it would be on my death certificate too."

"You finding your way around alright? I've been here a while so I can help ya out if you need it." The girl LOOKED normal so her mutation wasn't physical. She silently wondered what it could be.

Seraphina Baker
PM
^
Seraphina Baker
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 02:23 PM

Seraphina laughed a little bit. “Yeah,” she said with a small nod. “It is.” She smiled before thinking about which name to call her. “Well whichever you prefer. I don’t mind calling you either one.” She really didn’t have many conversations with people but she thought she was doing fine.

“Well at least you parents weren’t the ones you sent you off to die at least,” she said with a small shrug. Okay. Maybe that wasn’t a very good social thing to say. “And it’s not that bad of a name.”

She ran her hand through her hair before nodding slightly. “I think I’m doing alright,” she said. “But it wouldn’t hurt having someone else help me.” She was trying to be nice. She knew she needed to make some kind of friends. Or else, she’d be pretty lonely in this place. She was trying to give it the benefit of a doubt but it was hard. Good things didn’t come to her easily.

Moonbeam
PM
^
Moonbeam
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 08:23 PM

Moonbeam was a bit shocked to say the least that she didn't have an issue about it. "Interesting, Deadgirl normally throws the fleshies off, but I'm hella fun around Halloween time." she grinned.

"Whichever you're comfortable with, just not Deadgirl when eating. No one likes that."
she laughed. "Meh, my parents probably think I was. I haven't seen or heard from them in a while and no desire to really." she shook her head. "They were hippies." she shrugged. "Not that I hold it against them." she laughed.

She studied the girl for a moment. Sure she was new but something told her that the whole friend thing wasn't her deal or she was really shy, "So if this doesn't seem like a strange question....what is it that you do?"

Seraphina Baker
PM
^
Seraphina Baker
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 06:10 PM

Seraphina laughed a little bit at that. Of course it would throw people off. That name and the way she looked…. But she didn’t think she could act surprised or anything when she had seen a lot of stuff. She shrugged a bit. “I can’t be too surprised. After all this is a place for people with special abilities.”

She chuckled somewhat and nodded a bit. “I can see why.” Eating and someone mentioning deadness or something like that…. Yeah, she could see some people not liking that at all. She didn’t think she would like it either. She nodded a bit. “At least it’s a pretty name,” she said with a small smile. “Some hippy names aren’t that good but yours is.”

Once the other girl asked her question, she bit her lip. She wasn’t sure how to explain it. “Uh…I can convince people into wanting to do things, manipulate my voice, and make people see the person they love.” She wondered what the other person would say. Some people seemed to like it while others seemed to be put off by that.

Moonbeam
PM
^
Moonbeam
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 04:39 PM

Moonbeam nodded her head, "That's true. I mean I've seen some freaky shit and people think I'M weird." she shook her head and laughed. "Ah manipulation, that's cool."

"Mind messing is good, but careful who ya use it on. There have been a few kids here that have gotten in trouble for using stuff like that on others. Some can't help it, but as a rule, we don't mess with the heads if we can avoid it. Picard is the only one that can do that." she laughed.

"As for me...." she reached over and ripped her arm from her socket, and then used it to scratch her back, "Yea that's the spot." she sighed as the fingers dug into a spot she couldn't reach.

"You see...." she brought the arm back in front of her, "I can pop these babies off and reattach em, it's kinda cool. No, it doesn't hurt at all. The best way to explain it is I can just hold this arm up to where it goes and it just sort of magically 'sews' itself back on." she shrugged as she did it.

Flexing her newly attached limb she grinned, "It's really great to get those hard to reach itchy spots. The best thing about me though, I don't need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep. I just do some of them to feel normal I guess." she laughed.
PM
^
Seraphina Baker
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 12:54 AM

Seraphina laughed a little bit. “Well you are undead so….” She trailed off, with a small grin to show she was joking. She paused a little bit at her next sentence. Were her powers that cool? She didn’t really see it but she supposed it could be cool, if she had gotten them a different way. “Yeah, I suppose it is,” she said.

She shook her head as the other girl continued. She wasn’t about to mess with people’s minds on purpose. At least no one at this school. “I won’t try it,” she said with a small smile. “I mean, sometimes I can’t help it. Sometimes when I get distressed or upset it just…happens, ya know?” She shrugged a little bit. She understood about the whole no messing with mind stuff, she was told that at the beginning.

Watching the girl, she couldn’t help but grin and want to laugh. It was a cool thing, if not a bit creepy. “Well I guess that means you will never miss another spot again,” she said with a smile.

She nodded a little bit s the girl explained her power, which honestly sounded pretty cool. Sure, there was the fact that she had to die to gain them but they were cool. She knew her powers were cool, too, but she hated the way she got them. This girl in front of her didn’t seem to hate them at all. “Well that sounds nice,” she said. “Can only you take them off? Or can others?” She asked curiously.

Seraphina grinned slightly, deciding to use some of her powers. “Yeah, I can understand wanting to feel normal,” she said, sounding exactly like the girl in front of her. She couldn’t use it all the time, because it started to hurt a little bit after a while and sometimes she could lose her voice. Although that only happened once.

Moonbeam

This post has been edited by Jamie: Oct 8 2017, 12:54 AM
PM
^
Moonbeam
 Posted: Oct 17 2017, 09:28 AM

Moonbeam grinned, glad she wasn't to freaked out, "Well heck yea. Mine are just...well, gross?" she laughed. "Ah it's all good. That's why we're here, to get a better grip on those pesky powers. Well aside from me, I'm here cause I was recruited by Captain Picard." she grinned, wondering if the girl got her meaning.

"Oh heck no, and to show off with the newbies. Oh my god I've never seen kids RUN that fast. I learned a long time ago not to let what people say about me get me down. When I first came here there were some I'm pretty sure didn't want me here. I'm blunt, love practical jokes and well, just downright uncouth."

"Didn't used to be, but I kinda ran off from home and came out here to be an actress. Well long story short, I was young and dumb, followed a prospect and got dead. Moral of the story kid, watch yourself in the city. If it sounds too good to be true. It probably is."

"Oh yea my limbs can be severed by others, if ya got enough strength I guess you could yank em off. Like that hunk of metal we got, no pun intended. He's a hunk and can turn into metal or something. He could probably disassemble me. Hell even that kid Wither.....that poor dude, can't touch organic material. The most he could do to me is rot me to the bone, thankfully it doesn't hurt."

"Whoa....that's cool. Can you mimic anyone's voice?" she perked up, thinking of all the things they could use it for.

Seraphina Baker
PM
^
Seraphina Baker
 Posted: Oct 17 2017, 11:09 PM

Seraphina chuckled a little bit before nodding a bit. “Totally gross but it’d get the drop on some squeamish enemies,” she pointed out with a small grin. She knew why she was here and that was pretty much the truth. She was there to try to control her powers. She frowned slightly and cocked her head to the side. “Captain Picard?” She asked trying to think why that name sounded familiar. “You mean the Professor?” She asked.

She hated not understanding cultural things, like movies and books and shows and music. She was so behind on things like that. She was sure that the last thing she watched as a kid was Teen Titans or some shit like that. She grinned a little bit at Moonbeam as she talked. “Well I’m sure we’re going to get along just fine,” she told her.

Seraphina nodded at that. “Makes sense,” she said with a small smile. “That things change you like that.” She shrugged a little bit. Her life wasn’t that good either, and her parents had been the worst. “While she hadn’t ran away, they had her kidnapped and experimented on. She wasn’t quite sure which was worse. “Oh I survived the city for a while. I’m pretty good.”

She laughed a little bit, running her hands through her red hair. She hadn’t met the two people that she was talking about, seeing as how she was pretty new and hadn’t really talked to many people yet. She was still getting used to all this and it still felt like it was too good to be true to her. “Wow, so he can’t touch anything except things that people can’t eat or people?” She asked. She would hate having that kind of mutation.

She shrugged slightly. “Any voice I’ve heard before,” she told her. “Like here’s Professor X,” she said in Professor X’s voice. “I have to have heard it before though. Can’t tell me to mimic someone you know that I’ve never heard.”

Moonbeam
PM
^
Moonbeam
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 02:41 PM

Moonbeam laughed, "Yea the professor. I give baldy crap all the time cause of it, but truth be known he's a great guy. Closer to a father that I've ever known." she shrugged, "Oh I'm a HOOT at Halloween! I can't wait for it this year!"

"Ah, took off on your own too huh? The city is nice but for people like us, it's not so friendly." she shook her head. "I get looks when I go out now but it doesn't bother me too much, I can wear clothes and stuff that helps me look more normal."

"Yea, the poor guy, it sucks. He has to wear special clothes too. The school is really good at being accommodating to those with special needs for our mutations."

"Oh man." she grinned. "Oh the fun we could so have with that." she rubbed her hands together and grinned mischievously.

Seraphina Baker
PM
^
Seraphina Baker
 Posted: Dec 15 2017, 02:02 PM

Sera nodded, listening to Moonbeam rave on about the professor. She supposed he was a good person, after all he did open up the institute to her when he could have turned her away. She grinned slightly. “Oh I bet you are,” she said with a grin. “Is Halloween exciting here?”

She hadn’t celebrated Halloween in many years and wondered what it was like at the institute. She shrugged a little bit. “Something like that,” she said. It wasn’t anything like that, in all honesty, but she didn’t think she wanted to talk about how she was ‘kidnapped’ and experimented on. “Sounds nice,” she said with a small smile. “And sometimes getting looks isn’t that bad.”

She frowned a little bit, thinking about how that kind of mutation would suck. She supposed she was lucky, that she didn’t get that kind of power when they experimented on her. “That still sucks.” She nodded somewhat. “Yeah, the school’s been a load of help,” she said.

Sera laughed and shook her head. “Oh so what? I’m just here to let you have some fun?” She asked with a small grin. Moonbeam was a really cool person to hang out with, she decided. She wondered if more people were like Moonbeam in this place.

Moonbeam
PM
^
Gavin
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 04:20 AM

CODENAME:N/A

MUTATION:N/A

PLAYED-BY:Gavin

OOC: Stitch had to leave the game. Does anyone else want to join this thread?
PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

custom skin by duchess of duchesscodes exclusively for x-men:atc
resource sites
Distant Fantasies RPG-D RP Lovers Shadowplay RPG Initiative RPGfix
static affiliates
The Arrow FLAWED GENETICS Crusader Citadel X-Men/Avengers Roleplay X-Men Witchchraft ideal world Heaven & Hell We Are Warriors 1FC Civil Requiem Age of Heroes

scrolling affiliates

WONT BACK DOWN OHaV Moorland Manor  photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg Warlands

toggle cbox