Banner Image

Updates

We are currently covering a timeline of October 1st - December 20th. We do not add years so that the characters can remain the same age for as long as the players want.

Welcome to X-Men After the Chaos!

We are an AU Movie game set 7 years after X 3 where only X-Men 1, 2, and loosely 3 are canon.

It has been seven years since the humans tried to cure the mutant gene like it was a virus. The mutants survived and so has the world. Life has gone on. Relationships forged, enemies became allies, and new heroes were created. Still there has never really been any peace and there is always fear and Chaos. Mutants tossed away by society are disappearing all of the US, entire colonies gone over night without a trace. Is this just the beginning of the act the Government is trying to pass against the mutants or is something else going on?

Add Reply

The Start of Something new(Tag Lilija)
Charles Xavier
Nov 16 2017, 02:00 AM
played by who is
   0 posts            Unregistered     
   years old            
Who: Xavier
With: Lilija MacKenzie
Where: Xavier's Office to the Mansion next door.
When: 11/15

"Thank you for letting me know." The parting words finished the phone call and Xavier put the wireless phone down on his desk. This was startling news. As of right now, the sell was just a rumor, but if it was true in any way it could lead to trouble for the school if their closest neighbor sold his property to the developer who had been fishing around town for a place to make a country club. Out here the properties were spread out enough where it was never much of an issue, but the one in question was their closest neighbor and while nothing was ever said he was sure they could hear at least some of the powers going off from over there. Probably not enough to know where it was coming from. Still, questions that he couldn't really answer would be asked. The school didn't need the attention. The current owner was over there now according to the caller. They just needed to go over and see if this was true.

Glancing at the pile of paperwork on his desk from the one class he still taught he knew it couldn't be him. The current owner had known some of the staff here when they were all in their teens and early twenties so the best bet was to send one of them, but with the first semester almost coming to an end they were probably just as busy as he was. Who else could he send? Who else could he send to get the information and maybe if it was true try to talk him out of it? Or at least set up a meeting between them...

As soon as the idea came to his mind he was sending out a message to the girl. As a Queen Lilija needed experience in dealing with such matters and the girl was hurting since Liam cheated on her. Everyone could see it. Giving her this task may give her mind a moments rest. 'Lilija,' He sent to her. 'Can you please come to my office if you have a moment. I need your help with a task.'
Nov 18 2017, 07:57 PM
   64 posts      Inactive      Wannabe Hero      Hydokinesis
   20 years old       Naiad       Arielle Kebbel
Who: Lilija
With: Charles Xavier
When: 11/15, Noon

Three weeks That's how long it had been since Lili's life had taken a drastic spiral all thanks to a young man known as Lian Carlisle. The same Liam that Lili had spent the better part of three years exclusively involved with.... well SHE'D been exclusive. He hadn't been, and just after the survival trip weekend with Logan, Lili had caught Liam red-handed with his pants down with another student from the school. She'd been crushed and heartbroken and the Brit had been given 24 hours headstart before someone took after him. Last they'd heard, he was on a plane over the Atlantic.

Since then, Lili's days had been spent buried in her college courses alone in her room for the most part. There was also her new training with the X-Men Blue team, which she enjoyed, sparring and training had always made her feel better. There had also been a rather intense night spent out on Halloween where she'd been able to let go of everything related to her, her name, her royal status, and had just enjoyed herself..... a lot.

The young Queen had just left the library when she heard a familiar voice in her head, halting her steps in the hallway.

~Lilija,~ He sent to her. ~Can you please come to my office if you have a moment. I need your help with a task.~

~Of course Professor, I will be right there.~ Lili sent back mentally, knowing the distinguished older man would pick it up with no problem. The blond turned around and started away from the hall that would take her back to the dorms and toward the Professor's office. It only took her a few moments to make the distance and she found the door open and the man waiting inside for her.

Charles Xavier
Nov 19 2017, 03:20 AM
played by who is
   0 posts            Unregistered     
   years old            
Xavier was reading through a student's essay when the young Queen arrived in his office. "Thank you for coming. Please have a seat." The Professor placed a sticky note under the line he was at in the essay before returning the paper back in the stack with the others. "What I need your assistance with is speaking to our neighbor. The Grandson recently inherited the property and I've learned that he may be selling it. It is still a ways away from us, but this could end up leading to possible trouble in the future depending on what its bought for. I am certain that they can hear certain students abilities over that way. We've just never had issues with them and Zeth used to be friends with some of the staff members here when they were all teenagers. His oldest son was killed here a few years ago and I'm not sure how he feels about the school anymore."

Lilija MacKenzie
Nov 19 2017, 04:16 AM
With: Charles Xavier Zeth Moran

"Of course, thank you," Lili said as she took a seat across the desk from the older man, crossing one ankle behind the other gently as was proper. Her hands folded neatly in her lap as she gave the Headmaster her full attention. She was fond of Charles Xavier, he'd treated her with nothing but respect and kindness since her arrival to the surface world almost four years ago. She had been quite pleased to continue the alliance between her Atlantis and the X-Men, and if Charles needed a favor from her, she was more than happy to oblige.

Nodding along as the Professor spoke, Lili had no problem with what she was being asked to do. "This shouldn't be a problem. I'll go over and talk to him." If this guy really was selling the property, maybe there was something she personally could do about it. With a smile, Charles gave her a little more information, letting her know she would need to buzz in at the front gate, hopefully being allowed in if this guy, Zeth, was home.

A little while later, Lili was pulling her car up to the main gate of the vast property that bordered Xavier's. Reaching over, she hit the intercom buzzer, waiting for a reply. When it came through, she spoke up.

"My name is Lilija MacKenzie. I attend the private school down the road, Xavier's, and I was sent over here to talk to you courtesy of Charles Xavier."
Nov 28 2017, 11:22 PM
   22 posts      Others      Peon      Enhanced Invisibility, Snake-Like Abilities
   29 years old       Phantom Watcher       Matt Barr
Who: Zeth
With: Lilija MacKenzie
Where: Zeth's mansion

The level of the hard rock music blasting through the gym's speakers lowered automatically when the house PA system put the buzzer call through to the controls in the gym. Zeth stopped the punching bag he was hitting only moments before from swinging as he listened for any further communication from the gate. When no more came the shirtless blond man let go of the bag and walked over to the panel on the wall. He hit the call button just before speaking into the speaker. "Go for it."

"My name is Lilija MacKenzie. I attend the private school down the road, Xavier's, and I was sent over here to talk to you courtesy of Charles Xavier."

That didn't take them long. It figured the old man would send one of his students to talk to him instead of coming himself. He was a bit surprised that Ororo hadn't come. Maybe he'd have to sneak over there and visit her for old time sakes. Zeth quickly typed a code into the panel and the wall opened to show a hidden security monitor. It switched on to the gate and he could see the car and a bit of the blonde woman in the driver's seat. Intel scrolling alongside the image told him only one heat signature was detected. While it was possible that a cold-blooded mutant was with the woman there was no reason that anyone from Xavier's would be sneaking it through the gate. Zeth closed the wall and put in the code for the gate to open. "Come around to the back. I'll be out by the pool."

Without waiting for a response from the woman Zeth walked out through the double doors that connected the gym to the pool house attached to the back of the mansion. The room was made of bulletproof windows that stretched from floor to ceiling with shades that could be closed for privacy but were currently open. The closed roof could be opened to allow in sun, but with the temperature outside it was currently being kept closed. The pool itself was heated with a shallow end and a deep end with a privacy cave built into it and a swim-up bar. The surrounding deck contained a nearby hot tub, bar, stone firepit, and built in stone grill that was currently cooking hamburgers and shrimp. Near the bar was a table with a couple of chairs. Resting atop it was a t-shirt and a beer bottle.

The tall male grabbed the beer bottle and only caught sight of the blonde hair of the girl making her way towards the door before he turned his back on it and going to the grill. When Lilija entered she would possibly see just the back of him as he turned over the food. His ripped old jeans hung low on his hips giving her a complete view of the huge cobra tattoo on his back. The masterpiece had the snake coiled across the bottom of his back with the snake's body going up his spin until its head reached between the man's shoulder blades where it had its hood open. "If the old man wanted to talk he could have come over himself." Turning away from the grill he was just bringing the bottle to his lips when his eyes landed on Lilija. The curled into a smirk just before he took his drink and swallowed the liquid. "I was not expecting to see you again."
Dec 1 2017, 08:45 PM
With: Zeth Moran
Where: Moran Mansion

The large gate parted, opening to allow Lili's car through. She drove up the driveway carefully, being respectful of the owner and his property by not speeding or driving recklessly. She'd been told to go around to the back of the house, that this guy Zeth, would be out by the pool. It only took her a few minutes before she reached the end of the drive, a large garage looming before her. Lili pulled her car into a spot to the side of the garage, turning off the engine. She got out of the car and checked her appearance in the window's reflection. She had chosen a knee length wrap dress in a lovely aqua where the bodice was held up over one shoulder and a pair of strappy heels that tied at the front of her foot with a dangling tassle. She'd left her hair loose except for a pair of small braid at each temple that wound to the back of her head where they met the rest of her hair, falling loose down her back to her waist.

Feeling secure that she looked presentable, Lili slid her purse over a shoulder as she slid her keys into it, then heading up the walk to the house. She began following a path that lead around the enourmous mansion until it opened up into the pool area. The smell of something cooking outside wafted through the air, and it actuallyhelped lead Lili toward the young man she'd come here to speak with. She found him with her back to her as he worked at a heated grill and for a moment, Lili didn't move and found herself holding her breath. That tattoo, the hooded cobra that spread the expanse of his back. Oh, she knew that tattoo, and the one on one of his arms. She remembered the cobra, being revealed as she clung to his shirt, pulling it upward as she watched their reflection as he had her pinned against the door of a bathroom stall at a bar. Oh my God...holy shit Lil...are you freaking kidding me?! Had the Professor known? She wouldn't think it possible but he was the most power telepath on the planet. It wouldn't have mattered that she'd tried to keep those few hours on Halloween out of her thoughts.

"The Professor sends his regards but asked me to speak with you as a....diplomatic sort of deal?" She said, the corners of her mouth curling upward of their own regard when she saw his own smirk. "I could say the same, small world it seems..."

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8f/36/8b/8f3...64404c3e9dc.jpg (dress)
http://shoerazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/20...blue.jpg?x15038 (shoes)
Jan 18 2018, 07:15 PM
   22 posts      Others      Peon      Enhanced Invisibility, Snake-Like Abilities
   29 years old       Phantom Watcher       Matt Barr
He snorted a laugh into the bottle as she spoke the word diplomatic. If only the old man knew just how 'diplomatic' the two already were. The ripped jeans he wore hung low on his hips and after lowering his bottle the blond man walked to the bar placing the almost empty beer bottle down on its top. His green eyes roamed over her body and if he wasn't already smirking he would have now. She looked damn good dressed like that and he admired her willingness to wear what she was in this cooling weather. It was stupid, but if she was from Xavier's that meant she was a mutant and her choice of dress may have to do with her mutation.

Moving around the bar Zeth put his arms down on it and leaned forward on it. "He picked the right way to get my attention. What can I get you to drink? Derek liked his booze so you have your pick."

Lilija MacKenzie
Jan 20 2018, 01:49 AM
Lili couldn't help but watch him as he moved. He was graceful and masculine at the same time, and the fact that he was shirtless definitely did not hurt matters in the slightest. Green eyes slid over him for a moment, appreciating the view as memories of Halloween came rushing back to the forefront of her mind. She wasn't normally the type to drink until her inhibitions were down, nor was the usually the sort to get quite down and dirty in a bar bathroom...and then outside in the alleyway..

Walking over to the bar, she stood in front of him, mirroring his body language subconsciously with her arms folded on the countertop as she leaned against it. "Well, considering I'm here on business, just a bottle of water is fine." She replied, looking up and meeting his eyes. "So, Zeth, it's nice to officially meet you..." With clothing on that was.

Zeth Moran
Jun 8 2018, 08:08 PM
   578 posts      Admin      Site Owner     
   34 years old       N/A       N/A
This thread has been abandoned. If you would like it reopened please respond to this thread or PM a member of the staff with a link to this thread.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory
Push Sidebar by Merc   Message Popup by Black  Styled Tooltips by Malihu
All other content to its author.